Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android ROOTING ISSUE
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

ROOTING ISSUE

ROOTING ISSUE

sixstails0075
sixstails0075
sixstails0075
Respected Member
23-12-2018, 08:38 AM

Sir ive noticed that Hovatek dont have rooting method of an android, i suggest to have a perfect tool for rooting of an any android in an easy way and absolutely free to those who looking for root some android it hard to root, i know you can that sir., bec rooting of an android mostly of all android user looking for that. thanks pls understand my english and grammar.
alumi4skop
alumi4skop
alumi4skop
23-12-2018, 12:17 PM
rooting ain't like DAT anymore,gone are d days of android 4x and below,android is more tight now,unlocking boot loader,interaction with OEM for unlock codes,chipset type ,and passing through numerous android securities ,like DM verity and co ,is somehow ain't. just easy like those days anymore where u can root numerous android phones with an app eg hauwei phones does not support unlocking of boot loader anymore,likeswise mtk soc does not make it friendlier by not releasing source code owing to OPENSOURCE LICIENCE though snapdragon chips are beta in dis aspect DAT is y u see custom rom for dis chipset type,d list goes on and on,so be happy dis sotfware tweakers are doing a great job here man ,so u are welcome for any bit of help,sign out here ,hovatek gurus I lost my note 5 to rain oooo
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
24-12-2018, 02:31 PM
(23-12-2018, 12:17 PM)alumi4skop hovatek gurus I lost my note 5 to rain oooo

sorry to hear that

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
24-12-2018, 02:32 PM
(23-12-2018, 08:38 AM)sixstails0075 Sir ive noticed that Hovatek dont have rooting method of an android, i suggest to have a perfect tool for rooting of an any android in an easy way and absolutely free to those who looking for root some android it hard to root, i know you can that sir., bec rooting of an android mostly of all android user looking for that. thanks pls understand my english and grammar.

@alumi4skop has said it all

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
sixstails0075
sixstails0075
sixstails0075
Respected Member
24-12-2018, 05:45 PM

ok sir im sorry for my noobies, "
franco phones
franco phones
franco phones
Enthusiastic Member
13-01-2020, 11:11 AM
everyone is entitled to their opinions and i personally think that he was right asking that question because many android users always want to root their phones < some are slow learners and may not be able to comprehend faster to how fast the system is moving ,
i am always grateful to the hovatek forum because i have learned a lot from here and also gotten many help as well.
thanks guys