Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Changed Usb Port but still phone not detected by PC
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Changed Usb Port but still phone not detected by PC

[Please help] Changed Usb Port but still phone not detected by PC

Dj X Pro
Dj X Pro
Dj X Pro
Techie Member
03-01-2019, 01:52 PM

I have this infinix hot 3 which is stuck on logo but when i try to flash stockrom my pc doesnt recognised it .....A pop comes up reading 
            USB DEVICE NOT RECOGNISED
 I have Changed the phones charging port like five times but still same problem.....Other phones connect well and flash well
 Is there any one that ever experienced the same problem and what solution pliz....
I have cm2,,, nck pro but none can access the phone......
mrlone1997
mrlone1997
mrlone1997
Techie Member
03-01-2019, 02:30 PM
Don't only focus on the port as the problem, there is a flat cable connecting from the charging board to the main board.
It happened to me before it worth checking it.
mrlone1997
mrlone1997
mrlone1997
Techie Member
03-01-2019, 02:32 PM
(03-01-2019, 02:30 PM)mrlone1997 Don't only focus on the port as the problem, there is a flat cable connecting from the charging board to the main board.
It happened to me before it worth checking it.

If possible replace the whole charging board with a working one and see where the problem might be.
juvette
juvette
juvette
03-01-2019, 05:54 PM
(03-01-2019, 01:52 PM)Dj X Pro I have this infinix hot 3 which is stuck on logo but when i try to flash stockrom my pc doesnt recognised it .....A pop comes up reading 
            USB DEVICE NOT RECOGNISED
 I have Changed the phones charging port like five times but still same problem.....Other phones connect well and flash well
 Is there any one that ever experienced the same problem and what solution pliz....
I have cm2,,, nck pro but none can access the phone......

Its also possible the phone has storage (hardware) problems. Explain how it got to be stuck at logo screen

Sent from my Infinix X510 using Hovatek Mobile