Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Tecno F7
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Tecno F7

Tecno F7

kainji1
kainji1
kainji1
05-03-2015, 07:19 PM

Hello sir, can I say am in trouble? Hmmm. Sir I am using my f7 running Samsung galaxy os on it, but unfortunately this evening. I want to go back to my former tecno using flash tools. I have the stock that I backup from my friend phone. And I used it to flash it. It work but the phone screen got blind ,it off and on it self. Pls grand me access to download the original stock Rom. Here is my mail (yakubu.hamza505@gmail.com) thank u

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
05-03-2015, 10:10 PM
(05-03-2015, 07:19 PM)kainji1 Hello sir, can I say am in trouble? Hmmm. Sir I am using my f7 running Samsung galaxy os on it, but unfortunately this evening. I want to go back to my former tecno using flash tools. I have the stock that I backup from my friend phone. And I used it to flash it. It work but the phone screen got blind ,it off and on it self. Pls grand me access to download the original stock Rom. Here is my mail (yakubu.hamza505@gmail.com) thank u

you mean you flashed the wrong ROM to your tecno f7 and now need the stock backup?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
kainji1
kainji1
kainji1
05-03-2015, 10:45 PM
(05-03-2015, 10:10 PM)hovatek
(05-03-2015, 07:19 PM)kainji1 Hello sir, can I say am in trouble? Hmmm. Sir I am using my f7 running Samsung galaxy os on it, but unfortunately this evening. I want to go back to my former tecno using flash tools. I have the stock that I backup from my friend phone. And I used it to flash it. It work but the phone screen got blind ,it off and on it self. Pls grand me access to download the original stock Rom. Here is my mail (yakubu.hamza505@gmail.com) thank u

you mean you flashed the wrong ROM to your tecno f7 and now need the stock backup?

No. I flash it with the backup, but wat I think. Is the backup is not complete

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-03-2015, 09:20 AM
(05-03-2015, 10:45 PM)kainji1 No. I flash it with the backup, but wat I think. Is the backup is not complete

granted for phantom A+! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.