Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Unknown Baseband,Invalid imei,Unavailable Bluetooth address
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Unknown Baseband,Invalid imei,Unavailable Bluetooth address

Unknown Baseband,Invalid imei,Unavailable Bluetooth address

yuaanrai
yuaanrai
yuaanrai
07-03-2015, 06:48 PM

Hey hovatek guys please help me fix my phone. I flashed a stock ROM from needrom but then I have invalid imei I tried fixing it and did almost every method available on the web nothing worked then I came to know that my baseband is unknown and my at command too has also no config file this might be why I am not able to fix imei through mobileuncle. Help would be very much appreciated.

Sent from my Be one using Hovatek mobile
yuaanrai
yuaanrai
yuaanrai
07-03-2015, 08:31 PM
(07-03-2015, 06:48 PM)yuaanrai Hey hovatek guys please help me fix my phone. I flashed a stock ROM from needrom but then I have invalid imei I tried fixing it and did almost every method available on the web nothing worked then I came to know that my baseband is unknown and my at command too has also no config file this might be why I am not able to fix imei through mobileuncle. Help would be very much appreciated.

So after searching for nearly a week I found a solution and since I searched so many things I also gained a whole lot of knowledge and I am certain that if anyguys have this imei problem I will be able to fix it I am 100% sure if you want to contact me just search Yuaan rai on Facebook I will help you there.
And the solution is just deleting the nvram folder hope this forum helps someguy like me and feel free to ask any qsn regarding imei and baseband guys I can help you thanks hovatek for being such an amazing place without you I don't think I could have solved this problem

GanG
GanG
GanG
Respected Member
25-05-2015, 02:14 PM
why dont you drop the solution than we should contact you Smile