Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Sky Elite 5.5L+ help about firmware/ scatter file
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Sky Elite 5.5L+ help about firmware/ scatter file

Sky Elite 5.5L+ help about firmware/ scatter file

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-02-2019, 09:40 PM

(02-02-2019, 01:59 PM)negmawon Strangely flashing it with the file was successful, I did even got the green check mark confirming that. However the phone did not power on anymore or even charge despite connected for hours in electrical source. There's only the bip sound when connected to a computer

You're yet to answer whether or not you've taken out and re-inserted the battery

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
negmawon
negmawon
negmawon
Enthusiastic Member
04-02-2019, 05:09 AM
Yes I've done that multiple time .... remove and reinsert the battery several times
negmawon
negmawon
negmawon
Enthusiastic Member
04-02-2019, 05:24 AM
(03-02-2019, 09:40 PM)hovatek
(02-02-2019, 01:59 PM)negmawon Strangely flashing it with the file was successful, I did even got the green check mark confirming that. However the phone did not power on anymore or even charge despite connected for hours in electrical source. There's only the bip sound when connected to a computer

You're yet to answer whether or not you've taken out and re-inserted the  battery

Yes I've done that multiple time .... remove and reinsert the battery several times
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-02-2019, 08:25 AM
(04-02-2019, 05:09 AM)negmawon Yes I've done that multiple time .... remove and reinsert the battery several times

The it boils down to finding another firmware online or a working phone of the same model.
The rom you flashed was downloaded from needrom.com right?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
negmawon
negmawon
negmawon
Enthusiastic Member
06-02-2019, 02:41 PM

(06-02-2019, 08:25 AM)hovatek
(04-02-2019, 05:09 AM)negmawon Yes I've done that multiple time .... remove and reinsert the battery several times

The it boils down to finding another firmware online or a working phone of the same model.
The rom you flashed was downloaded from needrom.com right?

No, it was on another website. I really don't remind the the name and including file name, since I've deleted it after the flash went wrong. I'm really out of opportunity with that phone. beeen more than six months I'm trying to find a solution ... Even on needrom.com I can't find anything Sad
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
08-02-2019, 11:25 PM
(06-02-2019, 02:41 PM)negmawon No, it was on another website. I really don't remind the the name and including file name, since I've deleted it after the flash went wrong. I'm really out of opportunity with that phone. beeen more than six months I'm trying to find a solution ... Even on needrom.com I can't find anything Sad

Search for online discussions about this model. You might be lucky to bump into someone using it

Note!
Pages (2): Previous 1 2