Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Can i post a tutorial for installing custom rom
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Can i post a tutorial for installing custom rom

Can i post a tutorial for installing custom rom

shankar1790
shankar1790
shankar1790
04-02-2019, 12:29 PM

Hi folks..
I already discussed in my other thread related to removing carrier lock on device micromax q402+ (modified h/w & s/w version ) wich is distributed by my state government to all over the state(asia,india)approx 40-50 lakhs. (5 millions)
I searched over the net and found nothing about custom rom for device .The internet is working only for specific (jio4g)sim.The stock rom of original micromax q402+ to this device has some flashing issue (fdl binary is not loading ).Original device has none of issue with carrier and ui compare to modified one. .
Hence
I have patched my boot.img (of modified phone) and my system.img (original not modified, only some files & folder) of original device and now i have fully working stock rom without any restrictions.
I want to post a tutorial but 
My method is bit complicated to new users (who just watch some videos on YouTube try to do same)
I can write a step by step guide to how to do this but i want simply a pac file or backup file that can be flashed to all device (my model)

The Miracle BOX 2.58 (w/o box) is not working for my chipset SC9832a.auto close while try to read firmware.
My main reason to create this thread to ask permission for posting tutorials and Help me to take a backup My current ROM .(i cant afford any expensive BOX)
This post was last modified: 04-02-2019, 12:35 PM by shankar1790.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
05-02-2019, 09:57 AM
(04-02-2019, 12:29 PM)shankar1790 Hi folks..
I already discussed in my other thread related to removing carrier lock on device micromax q402+ (modified h/w & s/w version ) wich is distributed by my state government to all over the state(asia,india)approx 40-50 lakhs. (5 millions)
I searched over the net and found nothing about custom rom for device .The internet is working only for specific (jio4g)sim.The stock rom of original micromax q402+ to this device has some flashing issue (fdl binary is not loading ).Original device has none of issue with carrier and ui compare to modified one. .
Hence
I have patched my boot.img (of modified phone) and my system.img (original not modified, only some files & folder) of original device and now i have fully working stock rom without any restrictions.
I want to post a tutorial but 
My method is bit complicated to new users (who just watch some videos on YouTube try to do same)
I can write a step by step guide to how to do this but i want simply a pac file or backup file that can be flashed to all device (my model)

The Miracle BOX 2.58 (w/o box) is not working for my chipset SC9832a.auto close while try to read firmware.
My main reason to create this thread to ask permission for posting tutorials and Help me to take a backup My current ROM .(i cant afford any expensive BOX)

You're free to post tutorials so far they're helpful.
As for backing up pac without a box, we're looking into and will drop a guide once there's a way

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
05-02-2019, 10:28 AM
(04-02-2019, 12:29 PM)shankar1790 ...

you can try v2.82 @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-15700.html (no guarantees)
that still doesn't work? you can consider creating a TWRP backup
This post was last modified: 05-02-2019, 10:54 AM by X3non.