Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android TECNO L8 PLUS NOT COMING UP/CHARGING AFTER FORMATING WITH SP FLASH TOOL HELP
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

TECNO L8 PLUS NOT COMING UP/CHARGING AFTER FORMATING WITH SP FLASH TOOL HELP

TECNO L8 PLUS NOT COMING UP/CHARGING AFTER FORMATING WITH SP FLASH TOOL HELP

xzydar
xzydar
xzydar
05-02-2019, 04:22 PM

PLEASE I NEED HELP

My Tecno L8 plus got soft bricked, it just get stock on displaying the Tecno logo and dosn't enter recovry mode. I tried flashing the ROM SP Flash tool but the problem persisted. So I decided to use the format option of SP Flash tool to see if that could solve the problem, so I clicked on the format tab and selected "format all" then I clicked start and plugged my phone, the format was successful but then when I tried powering on my phone nothing happens it dosn't even show any thing when I plug the charger.

Please I need you guys help on what to do next, am sure there must be a way to bring my phone back to life
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
05-02-2019, 05:07 PM
There is no OS in your phone that's why it stays off. You have to flash the firmware for your phone.
See https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html for how to flash.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
06-02-2019, 09:03 AM
(05-02-2019, 04:22 PM)xzydar PLEASE I NEED HELP

My Tecno L8 plus got soft bricked, it just get stock on displaying the Tecno logo and dosn't enter recovry mode. I tried flashing the ROM SP Flash tool but the problem persisted. So I decided to use the format option of SP Flash tool to see if that could solve the problem, so I clicked on the format tab and selected "format all" then I clicked start and plugged my phone, the format was successful but then when I tried powering on my phone nothing happens it dosn't even show any thing when I plug the charger.

Please I need you guys help on what to do next, am sure there must be a way to bring my phone back to life

return back to the download tab and flash back the rom
if it flashes successfully, then boot into recovery mode and perform a factory reset before attempting to boot to homescreen