Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Need to remove encryption from android device
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Need to remove encryption from android device

[Please help] Need to remove encryption from android device

Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next
vRaj
vRaj
vRaj
Techie Member
05-02-2019, 10:22 AM

Hello sir
 I have a tablet and it's showing tablet is encrypted 
And I'm not able to unlock bootloader and mount systems in twrp 
 Thnx
shankar1790
shankar1790
shankar1790
05-02-2019, 10:39 AM
Twrp recovery unable to decrypt Internal storage (0mb). Formatting data partition temporary solved the mounting problem but when you reboot to your os, its again encrypt internel storage.
This problem can be solved by either patching boot.img manually or by flashing universal dm-verity force-encrypt disk quota disabler.
This post was last modified: 06-02-2019, 06:55 AM by shankar1790.
shankar1790
shankar1790
shankar1790
05-02-2019, 11:06 AM
You can also try this
https://forum.xda-developers.com/android...17389/amp/
vRaj
vRaj
vRaj
Techie Member
05-02-2019, 01:32 PM
I have flashed twrp using sp flash tool using its firmware's scatter file and my tablet is already rooted with patched boot.img

Sent from my Snap 4G2 using Hovatek Mobile
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
05-02-2019, 05:19 PM

Format your usrdata partition using your scatter file and this guide https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-21638.html.
vRaj
vRaj
vRaj
Techie Member
06-02-2019, 11:20 AM
Actually I can't find my firmware of nougat version bcoz
When u bought this tab it comes with lollipop version after 1 year I visited on iball site and seen my Tablet is available with marshmallows then I trying to find marshmallows firmware and I got it but after few months I again visit iball site and I saw now my device comes with nougat version then I again trying to search but I only see 2 firmware one is of Lollipop and another one is of marshmallows, then I visited crevice center and I got nougat update and I am still running on nougat and I don't have nougat firmware for my device.

But I have a nougat rom backup which extracted by miracle box but I'm not able to use it's scatter file in splash tool.

I have already tried wwr tool and sp so flash tool to backup and then format data partition but when I tried it said BB chip error.

I think u should give me a perfect advice for creating scatter file which work perfectly in sp flash tool or if alternate method is available for formating data partition then u can also suggest me.

Thanks.

Sent from my Snap_4G2 using Hovatek Mobile
shankar1790
shankar1790
shankar1790
06-02-2019, 11:35 AM
(06-02-2019, 11:20 AM)vRaj Actually I can't find my firmware of nougat version bcoz
When u bought this tab it comes with lollipop version after 1 year I visited on iball site and seen my Tablet is available with marshmallows then I trying to find marshmallows firmware and I got it but after few months I again visit iball site and I saw now my device comes with nougat version then I again trying to search but I only see 2 firmware one is of Lollipop and another one is of marshmallows, then I visited crevice center and I got nougat update and I am still running on nougat and I don't have nougat firmware for my device.

But I have a nougat rom backup which extracted by miracle box but I'm not able to use it's scatter file in splash tool.

I have already tried wwr tool and sp so flash tool to backup and then format data partition but when I tried it said BB chip error.

I think u should give me a perfect advice for creating scatter file which work perfectly in sp flash tool or if alternate method is available for formating data partition then u can also suggest me.

Thanks.

There is a guide in this forum to convert miraclebox backup rom for flashing with sp flash tool
But i can't find exact link. You can try to search in.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
06-02-2019, 01:39 PM
(06-02-2019, 11:20 AM)vRaj Actually I can't find my firmware of nougat version bcoz

Thanks.

you can use miracle box @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-14106.html to flash the nougat ROM that was backed using Miracle Box.
the only way you can get a valid scatter file for sp flash tool is by using wwr_mtk tool or boxes like cm2 or nck. You can try nck box loader @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-22782.html
vRaj
vRaj
vRaj
Techie Member
07-02-2019, 04:22 AM
Nck box working but it can't extracting preloader
And I'm not able to flash backup using nck.

xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
07-02-2019, 11:37 AM

(07-02-2019, 04:22 AM)vRaj Nck box working but it can't extracting preloader
And I'm not able to flash backup using nck.

Have you tried flashing the nougat backup using miracle box?
You can use sp flash tool to flash the nck backup.

Sent from my M5 mini using Hovatek Mobile
Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next