Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Need to remove encryption from android device
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Need to remove encryption from android device

[Please help] Need to remove encryption from android device

Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3 Next
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
07-02-2019, 01:37 PM

(07-02-2019, 04:22 AM)vRaj Nck box working but it can't extracting preloader
And I'm not able to flash backup using nck.

Sent from my Snap_4G2 using Hovatek Mobile

have you tried formatting userdata through twrp?
vRaj
vRaj
vRaj
Techie Member
07-02-2019, 03:45 PM
Miracle box working perfectly and I'm able to flash backup using miracle box. But my problem isn't it.

[NEGATIVE SQUARED LATIN CAPITAL LETTER B]Now I am trying to elaborate my problem and what I have already tried for solving this problem [/B]

[NEGATIVE SQUARED LATIN CAPITAL LETTER B]My problem is :- [/B]
  • My [NEGATIVE SQUARED LATIN CAPITAL LETTER B]Tablet has encrypted storage[/B] and I'm not able to [NEGATIVE SQUARED LATIN CAPITAL LETTER B]mount system[/B] 0 mb internal memory (saying invalid argument) in
WRP recovery.
  • And I'm not able to [NEGATIVE SQUARED LATIN CAPITAL LETTER B]unlock [/B][NEGATIVE SQUARED LATIN CAPITAL LETTER B]bootloader[/B][NEGATIVE SQUARED LATIN CAPITAL LETTER B] [/B]
n my Tablet.

[NEGATIVE SQUARED LATIN CAPITAL LETTER B]Reason to create this thread[/B]:-
  • I have tried to get help at this forum (Hovatek) and I got a suggestion for fixing [NEGATIVE SQUARED LATIN CAPITAL LETTER B]system[/B] [NEGATIVE SQUARED LATIN CAPITAL LETTER B]mount[/B] [NEGATIVE SQUARED LATIN CAPITAL LETTER B]problem in [/B][NEGATIVE SQUARED LATIN CAPITAL LETTER B]TWRP[/B] it is occur due to internal storage is encrypted, so I need to reflash (format and download) firmware using [NEGATIVE SQUARED LATIN CAPITAL LETTER B]SP[/B][NEGATIVE SQUARED LATIN CAPITAL LETTER B] flash tool[/B] but then I tried to take backup and fix these issue using [NEGATIVE SQUARED LATIN CAPITAL LETTER B]wwr[/B][NEGATIVE SQUARED LATIN CAPITAL LETTER B] tool and [/B][NEGATIVE SQUARED LATIN CAPITAL LETTER B]sp[/B][NEGATIVE SQUARED LATIN CAPITAL LETTER B] flash tool[/B]. I and successfully backed up but when I tried to flash using sp flash tool it [NEGATIVE SQUARED LATIN CAPITAL LETTER B]stuck at [/B][NEGATIVE SQUARED LATIN CAPITAL LETTER B]preloader[/B][NEGATIVE SQUARED LATIN CAPITAL LETTER B] with [/B][NEGATIVE SQUARED LATIN CAPITAL LETTER B]BB[/B][NEGATIVE SQUARED LATIN CAPITAL LETTER B] chip error [/B][NEGATIVE SQUARED LATIN CAPITAL LETTER B]preloader[/B][NEGATIVE SQUARED LATIN CAPITAL LETTER B] size error and [/B][NEGATIVE SQUARED LATIN CAPITAL LETTER B]pgpt[/B][NEGATIVE SQUARED LATIN CAPITAL LETTER B] size error [/B] then I tried to use other tools like miracle box for backup and reflash using sp flash tool then it won't work and hovatek forum said miracle box backup file only support miracle box and miracle box able to flash but it didn't remove encryption.
  • And again few days ago I have got suggestion on this forum to use nck box but when I tried to do a backup using nck tool
it backed up everything except preloader and after doing a lots of flash I noticed it only happening due to preloader.

[NEGATIVE SQUARED LATIN CAPITAL LETTER B]Now my only reason to create this thread to get suggestions for removing encryption from internal storage for above listed problem or to unlock [/B][NEGATIVE SQUARED LATIN CAPITAL LETTER B]bootloader[/B][NEGATIVE SQUARED LATIN CAPITAL LETTER B] or remove encryption from internal storage[/B]. Thanks

shankar1790
shankar1790
shankar1790
07-02-2019, 05:26 PM
Try this method.
1.download *** universal  dm-verity  force-encrypt  disabler. Zip *** and put it on your external sdcard or pc(if you have no external sd).
2.In TWRP format your internal storage (this delete your data,so make backup first)
Then reboot to recovery again from twrp 
you can see there your internal storage is mounted in twrp
NOTE-VERY IMP- reboot only in recovery otherwise your storage will encrypted again if you boot in OS (system)

3.flash "universal dm-verity force-encrypt disabler.Zip" (you can copy from pc to internal storage in case of no avalable external sd)
Wipe cache and dalvik and reboot to you system.
If this will not work then attch your boot.img
This post was last modified: 07-02-2019, 05:33 PM by shankar1790.
shankar1790
shankar1790
shankar1790
07-02-2019, 05:36 PM
If your system is not mounting in twrp then your recovery fstab has wrong mounting points
shankar1790
shankar1790
shankar1790
07-02-2019, 05:45 PM

You should remember why we are telling everyone to take backup first because if anything goes wrong with your device you can still recover and not to blame us for your device abnormal condition.
vRaj
vRaj
vRaj
Techie Member
08-02-2019, 04:06 AM
I have already tried to edit twrp.fstab or recovery.fstab but it work in my lollipop version and in marshmallows version but didn't work in nougat firmware bcoz only nougat version is has encryption. And sorry if u thinking I'm blaming u I'm just saying my problem and tried to fix.

I have rooted with magisk already using patched_boot.img
If you are saying I'm trying once more.

Thanks

vRaj
vRaj
vRaj
Techie Member
08-02-2019, 04:08 AM
I can't flash zip bcoz my Tablet's bootloader is locked and twrp have invalid argument

shankar1790
shankar1790
shankar1790
08-02-2019, 04:48 AM
(08-02-2019, 04:08 AM)vRaj I can't flash zip bcoz my Tablet's bootloader is locked and twrp have invalid argument

In settings -security -encryption is its still show encrypted or can you toggle it.
Flashing magisk.zip can change its state 

Do you enabled oem unlock in developer mode??(if you have an option )
vRaj
vRaj
vRaj
Techie Member
08-02-2019, 08:25 AM
Yes still encrypted and oem unlocked in developer option

X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
08-02-2019, 11:50 AM

(08-02-2019, 08:25 AM)vRaj Yes still encrypted and oem unlocked in developer option

zip and upload your stock recovery and twrp recovery (the one where you modified fstab)
then post the download link here
Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3 Next