Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] ANDROID PHONE DIED WHILE CHARGING
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] ANDROID PHONE DIED WHILE CHARGING

[Please help] ANDROID PHONE DIED WHILE CHARGING

MACROsoft
MACROsoft
MACROsoft
Experienced Member
10-02-2019, 12:26 PM

Hello everyone please i need help on my Umidigi Z2 pro smartphone. 

I plugged in my mobile phone to a wall socket and i was at same time surfing the web with it but suddenly the phone went off. I tried charging it with another socket but there was no response on the phone neither did it charge, I also plugged it on a PC but there was no response(usual PC sound) when a device is connected. I took it to a mobile phone repair store it was stated that nothing is wrong with the phone,The motherboard and battery were both tested and confirmed okay by the technician.

Please can anybody suggest me a solution to fix and what could be the fault of my device. Thanks in advance. Waiting patiently for a response
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
10-02-2019, 04:21 PM
Try another battery
Check your power switch.
MACROsoft
MACROsoft
MACROsoft
Experienced Member
10-02-2019, 04:47 PM
[quote pid='160646' dateline='1549812064']
EMMANUS
[/quote]
Try another battery
Check your power switch.[/quote]

i don't think it's battery issue,and like i said on my first post.  I also plugged it on a PC but there was no response(usual PC sound) when a device is connected. So if it were to be battery issue the smartphone would have shown a lightning bolt whenever i connect it to a power source be it wall socket or PC and the PC would have also beeped the usual sound notification when a device is connected to it. so I doubt it is battery issue. And like i also said in my first post the repair engineer tested the motherboard and battery to be okay.
This post was last modified: 10-02-2019, 05:05 PM by MACROsoft.
vandyman
vandyman
vandyman
Enthusiastic Member
10-02-2019, 10:42 PM
USB Phone cord.
Try a different USB cord.

Sent from my Vivo XL4 using Tapatalk
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
11-02-2019, 10:05 AM

(10-02-2019, 04:47 PM)Mr v i don't think it's battery issue,and like i said on my first post.  I also plugged it on a PC but there was no response(usual PC sound) when a device is connected. So if it were to be battery issue the smartphone would have shown a lightning bolt whenever i connect it to a power source be it wall socket or PC and the PC would have also beeped the usual sound notification when a device is connected to it. so I doubt it is battery issue. And like i also said in my first post the repair engineer tested the motherboard and battery to be okay.

it's clearly hardware problem
first try from easiest, a different USB cord
try disconnecting / reconnecting the battery
try a different battery
try checking the board, a different phone hardware technician this time around
juvette
juvette
juvette
11-02-2019, 09:15 PM
(10-02-2019, 04:47 PM)Mr v i don't think it's battery issue,and like i said on my first post.  I also plugged it on a PC but there was no response(usual PC sound) when a device is connected. So if it were to be battery issue the smartphone would have shown a lightning bolt whenever i connect it to a power source be it wall socket or PC and the PC would have also beeped the usual sound notification when a device is connected to it. so I doubt it is battery issue. And like i also said in my first post the repair engineer tested the motherboard and battery to be okay.

Did the person also test the USB port

Sent from my Infinix X510 using Hovatek Mobile
MACROsoft
MACROsoft
MACROsoft
Experienced Member
15-02-2019, 12:54 PM
(11-02-2019, 09:15 PM)juvette
(10-02-2019, 04:47 PM)Mr v
i don't think it's battery issue,and like i said on my first post.  I also plugged it on a PC but there was no response(usual PC sound) when a device is connected. So if it were to be battery issue the smartphone would have shown a lightning bolt whenever i connect it to a power source be it wall socket or PC and the PC would have also beeped the usual sound notification when a device is connected to it. so I doubt it is battery issue. And like i also said in my first post the repair engineer tested the motherboard and battery to be okay.

Did the person also test the USB port

Sent from my Infinix X510 using Hovatek Mobile

No the USB port was not tested, I would try this one out with another technician

Sent from my Infinix X571 using Hovatek Mobile
MACROsoft
MACROsoft
MACROsoft
Experienced Member
15-02-2019, 01:11 PM
(11-02-2019, 10:05 AM)freshtyt
(10-02-2019, 04:47 PM)Mr v

it's clearly hardware problem
first try from easiest, a different USB cord
try disconnecting / reconnecting the battery
try a different battery
try checking the board, a different phone hardware technician this time around

I have tried a different USB charger but I will try a different technician checking the motherboard,battery and USB port

Sent from my Infinix X571 using Hovatek Mobile