Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android assist gravitybox lockscreen issue
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

assist gravitybox lockscreen issue

assist gravitybox lockscreen issue

okychris
okychris
okychris
16-02-2019, 03:35 AM

Hi everyone. Just installed gravitybox for oreo 8.0.0. When device goes into sleep mode it will not power on again whenever device is on security or even swipe mode, but the moment I remove every lock pattern it comes back normal. And also when i activate full screen mode of gravitybox the issue comes on again. So I discovered that whenever gravitybox is linked with anything on power menu on lockscreen is when the issue comes on. Please how do I disconnect gravitybox from interacting with lockscreen and still have fullscreen function of gravitybox. Am using gravitybox for oreo 8.0.0? Thanks
shankar1790
shankar1790
shankar1790
16-02-2019, 04:20 AM
(16-02-2019, 03:35 AM)okychris Hi everyone. Just installed gravitybox for oreo 8.0.0. When device goes into sleep mode it will not power on again whenever device is on security or even swipe mode, but the moment I remove every lock pattern it comes back normal. And also when i activate full screen mode of gravitybox the issue comes on again. So I discovered that whenever gravitybox is linked with anything on power menu on lockscreen is when the issue comes on. Please how do I disconnect gravitybox from interacting with lockscreen and still have fullscreen function of gravitybox. Am using gravitybox for oreo 8.0.0? Thanks
You should try other modules with full screen enabler function in place of gravitybox.
okychris
okychris
okychris
16-02-2019, 04:40 AM
(16-02-2019, 04:20 AM)shankar1790
(16-02-2019, 03:35 AM)okychris Hi everyone. Just installed gravitybox for oreo 8.0.0. When device goes into sleep mode it will not power on again whenever device is on security or even swipe mode, but the moment I remove every lock pattern it comes back normal. And also when i activate full screen mode of gravitybox the issue comes on again. So I discovered that whenever gravitybox is linked with anything on power menu on lockscreen is when the issue comes on. Please how do I disconnect gravitybox from interacting with lockscreen and still have fullscreen function of gravitybox. Am using gravitybox for oreo 8.0.0? Thanks
You should try other modules with full screen enabler function in place of gravitybox.

okay thanks. but is that it can not be resolve? because using fullscreen with gravitybox pie is kind of easier for me
shankar1790
shankar1790
shankar1790
16-02-2019, 04:55 AM
(16-02-2019, 04:40 AM)okychris

okay thanks. but is that it can not be resolve? because using fullscreen with gravitybox pie is kind of easier for me

gravitybox bug can be resolved by its developer(codes).its a universal module and there's no guarantee to work on all devices.
So alternatives module is more reliable.
Check if other modules too gives this error or not
okychris
okychris
okychris
16-02-2019, 01:53 PM

(16-02-2019, 04:55 AM)shankar1790
(16-02-2019, 04:40 AM)okychris

gravitybox bug can be resolved by its developer(codes).its a universal module and there's no guarantee to work on all devices.
So alternatives module is more reliable.
Check if other modules too gives this error or not

okay. thank you so much Shankar for your time