Hovatek Forum HARDWARE Repairs Sony Xperia xa1 ultra G3221 charging issue assistance please
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Sony Xperia xa1 ultra G3221 charging issue assistance please

Sony Xperia xa1 ultra G3221 charging issue assistance please

Pages (4): 1 2 3 4 Next
okychris
okychris
okychris
05-03-2019, 04:59 AM

Hi everyone. please my device is not charging properly even when I shut it down completely. it takes almost the whole day to resume charging. and the moment any interruption occurs while still on charging process it will start decreasing or remains in same percentage even while on charger. Have tried to uninstall and stop su access but still not working. Please is there anyone there who had experience or with solution. Thanks in advance.
This post was last modified: 05-03-2019, 05:01 AM by okychris.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
05-03-2019, 10:27 AM
(05-03-2019, 04:59 AM)okychris Hi everyone. please my device is not charging properly even when I shut it down completely. it takes almost the whole day to resume charging. and the moment any interruption occurs while still on charging process it will start decreasing or remains in same percentage  even while on charger. Have tried to uninstall and stop su access but still not working. Please is there anyone there who had experience or with solution. Thanks in advance.

supersu should not affect charging. eliminate possible causes one after the other
try a different charger
flash stock rom without install anything, monitor how it charges
clean and possibly change the charging port on the phone
okychris
okychris
okychris
05-03-2019, 12:55 PM
(05-03-2019, 10:27 AM)X3non
(05-03-2019, 04:59 AM)okychris Hi everyone. please my device is not charging properly even when I shut it down completely. it takes almost the whole day to resume charging. and the moment any interruption occurs while still on charging process it will start decreasing or remains in same percentage  even while on charger. Have tried to uninstall and stop su access but still not working. Please is there anyone there who had experience or with solution. Thanks in advance.

supersu should not affect charging. eliminate possible causes one after the other
try a different charger

Okay thanks. will and monitor how it works
okychris
okychris
okychris
05-03-2019, 05:33 PM
(05-03-2019, 12:55 PM)okychris

try a different charger

As concerning flasling rom, please is there a way of flashing only boot img of the firmware. because the firmware version is nougat while the one in device currently is oreo. And i want this oreo version. Still searching for either ota version of oreo...thanks
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
06-03-2019, 09:05 AM

(05-03-2019, 05:33 PM)okychris

try a different charger

As concerning flasling rom, please is there a way of flashing only boot img of the firmware. because the firmware version is nougat while the one in device currently is oreo. And i want this oreo version. Still searching for either ota version of oreo...thanks

Which flashtool are you using to flash the phone?
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
06-03-2019, 01:17 PM
(05-03-2019, 05:33 PM)okychris As concerning flasling rom, please is there a way of flashing only boot img of the firmware. because the firmware version is nougat while the one in device currently is oreo. And i want this oreo version. Still searching for either ota version of oreo...thanks

was your phone shipped with nougat or oreo?
This post was last modified: 06-03-2019, 01:19 PM by X3non.
okychris
okychris
okychris
06-03-2019, 02:20 PM
(06-03-2019, 01:17 PM)X3non
(05-03-2019, 05:33 PM)okychris As concerning flasling rom, please is there a way of flashing only boot img of the firmware. because the firmware version is nougat while the one in device currently is oreo. And i want this oreo version. Still searching for either ota version of oreo...thanks

was your phone shipped with nougat or oreo?

with nougat, and because warrant is void at the moment it might not be able to carry out OTA oreo update if I flash with nougat firmware.
This post was last modified: 06-03-2019, 02:24 PM by okychris.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
06-03-2019, 04:54 PM
(06-03-2019, 02:20 PM)okychris with nougat, and because warrant is void at the moment it might not be able to carry out OTA oreo update if I flash with nougat firmware.

warranty has nothing to do with receiving OTA updates, btw you need to flash nougat rom as this is the only way you'll be able to tell if the problem is a result of the new update or not
okychris
okychris
okychris
06-03-2019, 07:10 PM
(06-03-2019, 04:54 PM)X3non
(06-03-2019, 02:20 PM)okychris with nougat, and because warrant is void at the moment it might not be able to carry out OTA oreo update if I flash with nougat firmware.

warranty has nothing to do with receiving OTA updates, btw you need to flash nougat rom as this is the only way you'll be able to tell if the problem is a result of the new update or not

Okay thanks. but after factory reset is like picking up gradually. now it can charge up to 100% let me still monitor it and see how it will be working for now. And I really appreciate your huge contributions. Thank you so much
okychris
okychris
okychris
06-03-2019, 07:17 PM

(06-03-2019, 09:05 AM)innagee
(05-03-2019, 05:33 PM)okychris

try a different charger

Which flashtool are you using to flash the phone?

Okay thanks. Am using ADB flash tool from sony
Pages (4): 1 2 3 4 Next