Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Lenovo a328 is dead
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Lenovo a328 is dead

[Please help] Lenovo a328 is dead

jestone
jestone
jestone
20-03-2019, 07:47 PM

Hi hovatek people . I have a problem with Lenovo a328 , every time every second it tell me unfortunately app has stopped all the app it says like that so I tried to factory reset but nothing helps then I tried to flash, first attempt the flashing passed successful but it hangs on boot loop . Then I tried to format except bootloader . Format plus download,the flashing passed successful but now the phone it totally dead can't even power on .. please help me to fix this phone.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
21-03-2019, 09:40 AM
(20-03-2019, 07:47 PM)jestone Hi hovatek people . I have a problem with Lenovo a328 , every time every second it tell me unfortunately app has stopped all the app it says like that so I tried to factory reset but nothing helps then I tried to flash, first attempt the flashing passed successful but it hangs on boot loop .  Then I tried to format except bootloader . Format plus download,the flashing passed successful but now the phone it totally dead can't even power on .. please help me to fix this phone.

after flashing, did you try taking out / reinserting the battery? -- see if it powers on after doing so
was factory resetting the device successful or not?
do you remember the original build number of the phone?
jestone
jestone
jestone
21-03-2019, 09:26 PM
(21-03-2019, 09:40 AM)X3non
(20-03-2019, 07:47 PM)jestone Hi hovatek people . I have a problem with Lenovo a328 , every time every second it tell me unfortunately app has stopped all the app it says like that so I tried to factory reset but nothing helps then I tried to flash, first attempt the flashing passed successful but it hangs on boot loop .  Then I tried to format except bootloader . Format plus download,the flashing passed successful but now the phone it totally dead can't even power on .. please help me to fix this phone.

after flashing, did you try taking out / reinserting the battery? -- see if it powers on after doing so
was factory resetting the device successful or not?
do you remember the original build number of the phone?

I charged the battery with universal but the phone still dead. Before I flash I tried to factory reset but it didn't work because the phone it just power off and then power on to homepage home screen menu , nothing deleted. I don't remember my build number . But the phone it can communicate with sp flash tool. If you can get a hand on Lenovo a328 give me it backup ,or any solution to fix this.any means please . I wanna bring this phone back to life.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
22-03-2019, 10:00 AM
(21-03-2019, 09:26 PM)jestone I charged the battery with universal but the phone still dead. Before I flash I tried to factory reset but it didn't work because the phone it just power off and then power on to homepage home screen menu , nothing deleted. I don't remember my build number . But the phone it can communicate with sp flash tool. If you can get a hand on Lenovo a328 give me it backup ,or any solution to fix this.any means please . I wanna bring this phone back to life.

in bold is what's really interesting, i'll need you to reconfirm
you performed a factory reset just before you flashed, factory reset was successful but the phone booted as though nothing happen? phonebook, contacts, call logs, messages all still remained on the phone after the reset?

if yes, then the emmc chip is faulty maybe loose or worn out
its hardware problem so you'll need to have a phone hardware repair technician fix or replace the emmc chip