Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] SP FLASH TOOL DOESN'T DETECT MY PHONE WITH IN-BUILT BATTERY
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] SP FLASH TOOL DOESN'T DETECT MY PHONE WITH IN-BUILT BATTERY

[Please help] SP FLASH TOOL DOESN'T DETECT MY PHONE WITH IN-BUILT BATTERY

escoval
escoval
escoval
Enthusiastic Member
22-03-2019, 09:00 AM

I need help, I have a problem flashing a ported TWRP recovery.img for my Itel P32 with In-built battery using SP Flash Tool, because I couldn't remove the
battery, and each time I press the
volume + power buttons, it only takes me into either recovery or factory reset depending on the volume button I press.
Kindly help me out. Is there a way to flash the custom ported recovery on a phone with In-built battery, or via apps without root access because
the main reason for the custom recovery is to use a systemless root (Magisk) since I don't want to unlock my bootloader and lose my phone's data via oem unlock.
I couldn't use ADB to install Magisk Patched_boot.img because my bootloader isn't unlocked, and now I am unable to flash custom ported TWRP recovery using SP Flash Tool.
I don't want to root my phone using system root apps either.

Please help, I wish to have a custom recovery to flash the magisk.zip file.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
22-03-2019, 10:36 AM
(22-03-2019, 09:00 AM)escoval I need help, I have a problem flashing a ported TWRP recovery.img for my Itel P32 with In-built battery using SP Flash Tool, because I couldn't remove the
Please help, I wish to have a custom recovery to flash the magisk.zip file.

you don't necessarily need to remove battery, just power off the phone, wait a few seconds say 15 secs
then you can connect to SP flash tool, dont hold power button when connecting the phone

OR you could try unlocking bootloader using the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-19578.html
then use fastboot to flash
escoval
escoval
escoval
Enthusiastic Member
25-03-2019, 01:20 AM
Is there a way to unlock bootloader without losing phone's data?
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
25-03-2019, 10:09 AM
(25-03-2019, 01:20 AM)escoval Is there a way to unlock bootloader without losing phone's data?

No, you can't avoid formatting but you can copy your media files to your PC