Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Huawei ascend g730
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Huawei ascend g730

[Please help] Huawei ascend g730

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
shikshawrnator
shikshawrnator
shikshawrnator
Enthusiastic Member
10-03-2015, 09:13 AM

Dear Hovatek personell,

Phone model- Huawei ascend g730
I have rooted my mobile recently, and everything seemed fine, until I got a bad itch to supercharge it using v6supercharger, I could accomplish 50% supercharge, for some illogical reason I changed the permissions of /framework using root explorer, and upon restart , the phone lagged on huawei animation screen. I did a wipe cache and then factory reset, but couldn't resurrect it.

I downloaded sp flash tools and all other paraphernalia that is required to give it a second wind, and my repeated efforts have only resulted in the following error "brom_download_da_fail(2004) " I'm just perplexed by this and request you to let me know, how to circumvent this process or how to get over this error , so that I can use my phone happily ever after.
This post was last modified: 10-03-2015, 09:20 AM by shikshawrnator.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
10-03-2015, 10:21 AM
(10-03-2015, 09:13 AM)shikshawrnator Dear Hovatek personell,

I have rooted my mobile recently, and everything seemed fine, until I got a bad itch to supercharge it using v6supercharger, I could accomplish 50% supercharge, for some illogical reason I changed the permissions of /framework using root explorer, and upon restart , the phone lagged on huawei animation screen. I did a wipe cache and then factory reset, but couldn't resurrect it.

I downloaded sp flash tools and all other paraphernalia that is required to give it a second wind, and my repeated efforts have only resulted in the following error "brom_download_da_fail(2004) " I'm just perplexed by this and request you to let me know, how to circumvent this process or how to get over this error , so that I can use my phone happily ever after.
do you have the exact stock ROM for your model? Also, attach a screenshot of the files in it just to be sure you've got all you need

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
shikshawrnator
shikshawrnator
shikshawrnator
Enthusiastic Member
11-03-2015, 03:35 PM
Dear personnel,

attached is the screen shot, the stock rom contains only one file named update.app

(10-03-2015, 10:21 AM)hovatek
(10-03-2015, 09:13 AM)shikshawrnator Dear Hovatek personell,

do you have the exact stock ROM for your model? Also, attach a screenshot of the files in it just to be sure you've got all you need
Attached Files
.jpg
screenshot.jpg
Size: 110.97 KB / Downloads: 3
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
11-03-2015, 07:09 PM
(11-03-2015, 03:35 PM)shikshawrnator Dear personnel,
attached is the screen shot, the stock rom contains only one file named update.app

i was actually referring to the files you were trying to flash using sp flash tool. or was it this update.app you were trying to flash using SP flash tool?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
shikshawrnator
shikshawrnator
shikshawrnator
Enthusiastic Member
11-03-2015, 07:23 PM

Oh okay, I was trying to flash the cwm , it is attached below. second image, all files i have collected, and the first image the files i was trying to flash.

(11-03-2015, 07:09 PM)hovatek

i was actually referring to the files you were trying to flash using sp flash tool. or was it this update.app you were trying to flash using SP flash tool?
Attached Files
.jpg
file collection.jpg
Size: 231.24 KB / Downloads: 2
.png
recovery cwm.png
Size: 76.23 KB / Downloads: 2
shikshawrnator
shikshawrnator
shikshawrnator
Enthusiastic Member
11-03-2015, 07:25 PM
Is it possible to chat?, as replying to emails may be tedious to you as well as to me?, I don't have access to whatsapp as my mobile is bricked?, fb would be fine? could you share your id?

shikshawrnator
shikshawrnator
shikshawrnator
Enthusiastic Member
11-03-2015, 07:30 PM
Screenshot of error is attached.

(11-03-2015, 07:25 PM)shikshawrnator Is it possible to chat?, as replying to emails may be tedious to you as well as to me?, I don't have access to whatsapp as my mobile is bricked?, fb would be fine? could you share your id?

Attached Files
.png
error screenshot.png
Size: 114.75 KB / Downloads: 3
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
11-03-2015, 07:41 PM
(11-03-2015, 07:25 PM)shikshawrnator Is it possible to chat?, as replying to emails may be tedious to you as well as to me?, I don't have access to whatsapp as my mobile is bricked?, fb would be fine? could you share your id?

Facebook chat is reserved for Premium members. forum assistance is free for all

from the pictures i've seen, you dont have the files you need to fix the phone. you need a system.img. not a cwm recovery image to fix your phone

Note!
shikshawrnator
shikshawrnator
shikshawrnator
Enthusiastic Member
11-03-2015, 08:18 PM
where can i get the files?

(11-03-2015, 07:41 PM)hovatek

Facebook chat is reserved for Premium members. forum assistance is free for all

from the pictures i've seen, you dont have the files you need to fix the phone. you need a system.img. not a cwm recovery image to fix your phone
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
11-03-2015, 09:52 PM

(11-03-2015, 08:18 PM)shikshawrnator Facebook chat is reserved for Premium members. forum assistance is free for all

Google the stock ROM for your exact phone model

Note!
Pages (2): 1 2 Next