Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Bricked android flashes successfully on sp flash tool but device still remains dead
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Bricked android flashes successfully on sp flash tool but device still remains dead

[Please help] Bricked android flashes successfully on sp flash tool but device still remains dead

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
spottykay
spottykay
spottykay
05-03-2019, 07:50 AM

I downloaded stock rom firmware247 and from another source also which was of same size 880mb. There were no difference, the one I didn't download was the file on needrom cause I needed a premium account to download it.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
05-03-2019, 10:46 AM
(05-03-2019, 07:50 AM)spottykay I downloaded stock rom firmware247 and from another source also which was of same size 880mb. There were no difference, the one I didn't download was the file on needrom cause I needed a premium account to download it.

you can try checking the build number of the firmware from firmware247 and compare with that on needrom. this will tell if its worth buying and trying
use method 4 or 7 @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-16005.html to confirm the firmware build of those you've downloaded
then you can check if its the same build with the ones listed on needrom
spottykay
spottykay
spottykay
08-03-2019, 02:02 PM
In what file in the stockroom will I get the build number? I can see the phone's build number at the back of it
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
08-03-2019, 04:24 PM
(08-03-2019, 02:02 PM)spottykay In what file in the stockroom will I get the build number? I can see the phone's build number at the back of it

use method 7, this requires recovery.img from the firmware
its also very unlikely the build number will be displayed at the back of the phone
spottykay
spottykay
spottykay
15-03-2019, 03:08 PM

Sorry for my late response,
I tried comparing the preloader version from needrom and I believe it's same as the other files which i"ve downloaded cause they're of the same month in the same year. I'm sure of no difference in both sides.
One thing I noticed is that when I undergo a Memory Test on SP Flash Tool by testing only the eMMC and this gives me two concerning response:
1: Error: NAND Flash was not detected
2. UFS was not detected

I've watched and read different tutorials but haven't seen a working solution for this. Please is there any help out?
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
16-03-2019, 09:09 AM
(15-03-2019, 03:08 PM)spottykay Sorry for my late response,
I tried comparing the preloader version from needrom and I believe it's same as the other files which i"ve downloaded cause they're of the same month in the same year. I'm sure of no difference in both sides.
One thing I noticed is that when I undergo a Memory Test on SP Flash Tool by testing only the eMMC and this gives me two concerning response:
1: Error: NAND Flash was not detected
2. UFS was not detected

I've watched and read different tutorials but haven't seen a working solution for this. Please is there any help out?

those are not error message, they're indicators telling your phone doesnt use nand or ufs storage rather emmc
have you confirmed the build numbers yet?
spottykay
spottykay
spottykay
02-04-2019, 10:34 PM
I've unpacked the recovery.IMG file from the Stockrom i downloaded and got this in a prop file:
ro.build.display.id=Malata_SHAKE_4_V1.05

Now, do I still need to confirm the build number from my phone itself, cause checking the motherboard seems a bit long
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
03-04-2019, 09:23 AM
(02-04-2019, 10:34 PM)spottykay I've unpacked the recovery.IMG file from the Stockrom i downloaded and got this in a prop file:
ro.build.display.id=Malata_SHAKE_4_V1.05

Now, do I still need to confirm the build number from my phone itself, cause checking the motherboard seems a bit long

No, you've already formatted and flashed the phone. there's no retrieving the original build number now, there's only trial & error
take out / reinsert the battery then allow the phone charge for several hours. check if the phone can power on afterwards
if it can't, then you'll need to look for and try a different firmware build either by searching online or backup from a working phone
spottykay
spottykay
spottykay
05-04-2019, 09:49 AM
Ooops!!! Ok, it's only by chance thanks
This post was last modified: 05-04-2019, 09:50 AM by spottykay.
Pages (2): Previous 1 2