Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] my camon x pro seems bricked
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] my camon x pro seems bricked

[Please help] my camon x pro seems bricked

Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3 Next
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
01-04-2019, 09:37 AM

(31-03-2019, 10:10 PM)ivano28 I had seen this guide on youtube but had nt considered it yet... bt since u have recommended it am gonna give it a try...
But ian missing some partitions in back up like user data,nvram... coz by default it is false
Hop it wont request authentication files coz i don't have them...
But there is one ive found though have not tested it yet ...
forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4163243&d=1495907203

in the present condition, you don't need userdata, cache, nvram
the auth file you found will not work for your model
about software download requesting for auth, that's what we're going to find out. if you were flashing factory firmware then it shouldn't but you're flashing a backup
This post was last modified: 01-04-2019, 09:39 AM by X3non.
ivano28
ivano28
ivano28
01-04-2019, 05:17 PM
It requires a checksum.ini which iam creating now
ivano28
ivano28
ivano28
02-04-2019, 09:01 AM
Guys I feel like giving up....coz it seems every flash tool requires a .auth file which dont have...
but uve been so nice to me @xenon, @inagee guys I wish every guy had a heart like yours...
I will keep trying... bt I knw I will over come it....bt keep that helping heart
Last option is to take it to carlcare...
Even the software download tool requires auth file...
This hustle seems nt t end soon...
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
02-04-2019, 10:29 AM
(02-04-2019, 09:01 AM)ivano28 Guys I feel like giving up....coz it seems every flash tool requires a .auth file which dont have...
but uve been so nice to me @xenon, @inagee guys I wish every guy had a heart like yours...
I will keep trying... bt I knw I will over come it....bt keep that helping heart
Last option is to take it to carlcare...
Even the software download tool requires auth file...
This hustle seems nt t end soon...

software download tool should not require auth if you were flashing factory firmware (usually having -verified or -sign and efuse)
but before going to carlcare here's what you can try if you dont mind trying
download factory firmware of CA8 @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-25818.html (you can try the first firmware on the list i.e CA8-H633EFG-O-181120V219)
copy efuse_mt6763.xml into your backup folder then try flashing

another option you can still try is flashing factory ca8 firmware onto your phone and see if it at least powers on
use only software download tool for flashing
ivano28
ivano28
ivano28
03-04-2019, 11:44 AM

Eventually t flashed but still dont boot.... I added the .xml file in my backup & it flashed

I tried to upgrade by flashing the backup in the link u gave me but it failed.. to even flash the files ... thats where iam.. now.
Phone still in comma state blank screen, only the indicator blue light while in charger or pc.... with connect_disconnect sound while in pc (charging mode) while flashing the phone os detected...very well with (no connect_disconnect sound)
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
03-04-2019, 12:36 PM
(03-04-2019, 11:44 AM)ivano28 Eventually t flashed but still dont boot.... I added the .xml file in my backup & it flashed

I tried to upgrade by flashing the backup in the link u gave me but it failed.. to even flash the files ... thats where iam.. now.
Phone still in comma state blank screen, only the indicator blue light while in charger or pc.... with connect_disconnect sound while in pc (charging mode) while flashing the phone os detected...very well with (no connect_disconnect sound)

so with the efuse, you were able to successfully flash your firmware backup?
if yes, have you tried disconnecting / reconnecting the battery then leave the phone to charge for a few hours before trying to power it on?
This post was last modified: 03-04-2019, 12:37 PM by X3non.
ivano28
ivano28
ivano28
03-04-2019, 04:57 PM
I used firmware upgrade at first.... then it formated and upgraded successfully... then I disconnected the battery... though I did another flash by download + keep userdata do I need t disconnect the battery again...?
ivano28
ivano28
ivano28
03-04-2019, 05:37 PM
And the other thing is that my backup dont have verified nor signed imgs on their names... even after I pulled them out of my phone, could that b the problem?
But from the backup u sent me they are signed though they failed to be flashed
Why still cant boot up.... coz when u press the power button for 15secs the led light blinks as if its turned on bt it remains in its normal state(blank screen).. I dnt understand why... mayb am just impatient
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
04-04-2019, 10:05 AM
(03-04-2019, 05:37 PM)ivano28 And the other thing is that my backup dont have verified nor signed imgs on their names... even after I pulled them out of my phone, could that b the problem?
But from the backup u sent me they are signed though they failed to be flashed
Why still cant boot up.... coz when u press the power button for 15secs the led light blinks as if its turned on bt it remains in its normal state(blank screen).. I dnt understand why... mayb am just impatient

first disconnect / reconnect the battery of the phone before one can make any more suggestions
ivano28
ivano28
ivano28
04-04-2019, 10:44 AM

Ive done so and its on charging still waiting... t see a miracle
But I still appreciate your generosity thanx 4 everything...
Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3 Next