Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Techno m7
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Techno m7

[Please help] Techno m7

meline
meline
meline
07-03-2015, 07:48 PM

Pls i hav a techno m7 that is completely dead. it cannot boot nor charge. i followed the tutorial on how to bring mtk device to life. i used a frndz phone but at the end i did not get the preloader.bin file to raise the dead phone. pls help me in generating that file or a link to get that. i will also need a complete tutorial, step by step how to bring my techno m7 back to life again. i wil b most greatful if my phone will be back to life again.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
07-03-2015, 09:56 PM
(07-03-2015, 07:48 PM)meline Pls i hav a techno m7 that is completely dead. it cannot boot nor charge. i followed the tutorial on how to bring mtk device to life. i used a frndz phone but at the end i did not get the preloader.bin file to raise the dead phone. pls help me in generating that file or a link to get that. i will also need a complete tutorial, step by step how to bring my techno m7 back to life again. i wil b most greatful if my phone will be back to life again.

since you have a working M7, root it using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-1.html then backup using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-468.html
let me know once backup is complete and you have the !files to flash folder

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
hydronetboss
hydronetboss
hydronetboss
07-03-2015, 11:01 PM
P.s you can try using mtk droid tools to flash the preloader
meline
meline
meline
10-03-2015, 10:16 PM
(07-03-2015, 11:01 PM)hydronetboss P.s you can try using mtk droid tools to flash the preloader
How do i use mtk droid to flash the phone cos when i used sp flash tool, i got an brom error message 5054
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
11-03-2015, 09:04 AM

(10-03-2015, 10:16 PM)meline How do i use mtk droid to flash the phone cos when i used sp flash tool, i got an brom error message 5054

you cant flash the files using MTK droid tools. you're to use Sp flash tool.
1. what version of sp flash tool did you use
2. what's the hint at the bottom of the BROM error?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
hydronetboss
hydronetboss
hydronetboss
12-03-2015, 09:49 AM
Oh my bad......I used one of those before xo I just assumed it was mtk droid tools
meline
meline
meline
12-03-2015, 10:13 PM
Yea, after getting the mtk droid tool to get the mtk backup file. i loaded the scatter file wich was loaded inform of all the md5 file. i flashed the preloader. evrytin perfect. but wen i try to load in other files, i get pmt error of no space. am always getin dis error code frm d system tryin to flash the bootimg n odas into my techno m7. pls help me
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
13-03-2015, 10:54 AM
(12-03-2015, 10:13 PM)meline Yea, after getting the mtk droid tool to get the mtk backup file. i loaded the scatter file wich was loaded inform of all the md5 file. i flashed the preloader. evrytin perfect. but wen i  try to load in other files, i get pmt error of no space. am always getin dis error code frm d system tryin to flash the bootimg n odas into my techno m7. pls help me

read  https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-439.html

Note!