Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Bricked MTK bootloop mt6735 Noblex n503 Go urban
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Bricked MTK bootloop mt6735 Noblex n503 Go urban

[Please help] Bricked MTK bootloop mt6735 Noblex n503 Go urban

soporteland
soporteland
soporteland
Enthusiastic Member
20-04-2019, 10:07 AM

Hello thank you for giving me the opportunity to post this thread to help me. I have an argentinian smartphone android Noblex go urban model n503 its chipset is MTK mt6735. I wanted to root but coul not find anywhere the correct twrp or cwm in order to flash SU. So I flashed one fron an older model n401 twrp. Once I did through fast boot command OEM unlock it said warranty void etc I enter yes. After that came in endless bootloop. Phone was with MM android 6.0. I did not made backup because it was only the recovery.img that I was flashing but now I am lost and cannot find the stock rom either in needrom. Can anyone help me please to find this stock rom for this model and chipset please. 
I know I can flash with SPtool but cannot find any rom. I found some custom roms like lineageOS but how can I flash if I cannot install TWRP or CWM or any other custom recovery?
Thank you in advance
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
20-04-2019, 04:46 PM
(20-04-2019, 10:07 AM)soporteland Hello thank you for giving me the opportunity to post this thread to help me. I have an argentinian smartphone android Noblex go urban model n503 its chipset is MTK mt6735. I wanted to root but coul not find anywhere the correct twrp or cwm in order to flash SU. So I flashed one fron an older model n401 twrp. Once I did through fast boot command OEM unlock it said warranty void etc I enter yes. After that came in endless bootloop. Phone was with MM android 6.0. I did not made backup because it was only the recovery.img that I was flashing but now I am lost and cannot find the stock rom either in needrom. Can anyone help me please to find this stock rom for this model and chipset please. 
I know I can flash with SPtool but cannot find any rom. I found some custom roms like lineageOS but how can I flash if I cannot install TWRP or CWM or any other custom recovery?
Thank you in advance

try this
backup the current firmware of your phone using the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13347.html
once backup is successful, copy and rename boot.img from your phone to recovery.img then port twrp using our tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-21839.html
flash TWRP then flash supersu or magisk then check if your phone is able to boot into homescreen
soporteland
soporteland
soporteland
Enthusiastic Member
20-04-2019, 09:48 PM
Ok thank you I will try right now and I give you feedback
soporteland
soporteland
soporteland
Enthusiastic Member
21-04-2019, 12:03 AM
I did what you suggested with no luck, but I think the boot.img and or recovery.img wich I was copying from the extracted rom was already erased before and it was not the original stock files since I did the flash of the recovery without a backup at the beginning. Should I try to format the partition?
I was contacting NOBLEX company in argentina asking if they can provide to me the original stock rom because there is not such site where you can download it.
What else do you suggest me to try?
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
22-04-2019, 10:13 AM

(21-04-2019, 12:03 AM)soporteland I did what you suggested with no luck, but I think the boot.img and or recovery.img wich I was copying from the extracted rom was already erased before and it was not the original stock files since I did the flash of the recovery without a backup at the beginning. Should I try to format the partition?
I was contacting NOBLEX company in argentina asking if they can provide to me the original stock rom because there is not such site where you can download it.
What else do you suggest me to try?

don't format any partition cause it wont help
can you explain what you mean by no luck? you couldnt flash or you could but the phone wont boot into twrp
ensure to try other versions (stable or beta) of the twrp porting tool and you can also try philz porting tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-21495.html
last option will be to look for a working phone same model as yours to backup firmware from then flash onto yours
This post was last modified: 22-04-2019, 10:15 AM by X3non.
soporteland
soporteland
soporteland
Enthusiastic Member
10-05-2019, 04:17 PM
Thank you for your support. I need to find the same model and its difficult but not impossible. I tried philz and could not flaash nothing. Its bricked totally. If I find some solution I will post it in here. Thank you
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
11-05-2019, 10:05 AM
(10-05-2019, 04:17 PM)soporteland Thank you for your support. I need to find the same model and its difficult but not impossible. I tried philz and could not flaash nothing. Its bricked totally. If I find some solution I will post it in here. Thank you

alright, keep us posted if you find anything