Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Is it really possible to fix a corrupted SD card?
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Is it really possible to fix a corrupted SD card?

Is it really possible to fix a corrupted SD card?

A.jayboy
A.jayboy
A.jayboy
23-04-2019, 09:06 AM

Not that it is damaged or much affected. It was working fine until I tried to create 2nd partition with it with aparted so I can move app to it with link2d. And it work at first st when I tried it. But I couldn't transfer app data to it, so I was going to change some things on it so I can be able to do that. That's how it got corrupted. Surprisingly, after I formated it it  started working again( I can move files like movie, pictures and music to it) but anytime I tried to create the partition again it would say the card is corrupted. Can it be fix?
A.jayboy
A.jayboy
A.jayboy
23-04-2019, 09:19 AM
Not that it is damaged or much affected. It was working fine until I tried to create 2nd partition with it with aparted so I can move app to it with link2d. And it work at first st when I tried it. But I couldn't transfer app data to it, so I was going to change some things on it so I can be able to do that. That's how it got corrupted. Surprisingly, after I formated it it  started working again( I can move files like movie, pictures and music to it) but anytime I tried to create the partition again it would say the card is corrupted. Can it be fix?
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
23-04-2019, 05:01 PM
(23-04-2019, 09:06 AM)A.jayboy Not that it is damaged or much affected. It was working fine until I tried to create 2nd partition with it with aparted so I can move app to it with link2d. And it work at first st when I tried it. But I couldn't transfer app data to it, so I was going to change some things on it so I can be able to do that. That's how it got corrupted. Surprisingly, after I formated it it  started working again( I can move files like movie, pictures and music to it) but anytime I tried to create the partition again it would say the card is corrupted. Can it be fix?

try other methods or tool for partitioning SD
you can try minitool partition wizard; see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-18029.html