Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android [Please help] Manual TWRP port request
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Manual TWRP port request

[Please help] Manual TWRP port request

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
djint
djint
djint
Enthusiastic Member
21-04-2019, 10:49 AM

(20-04-2019, 05:46 PM)djint
(20-04-2019, 05:00 PM)X3non
(20-04-2019, 10:43 AM)djint  This recovery booted after 15 second wait.but it ask for a password. and unable to mount internal storage.it shows unable to mount /data and unable to mount /cust error.Sir will you provide me password.

backup your media files & data then format userdata

i already tried to format data.but as i mention above this error came in logs.

unable to mount /data 
unable to mount /cust 

data was not formated, also it corrupt the data.
after this when i reboot my device it also show an error that your data is corrupted need to be erased.
then i again need to install stock recovery for erasing data, because twrp not mounting any partition except external sdcard.

I find a way to remove encryprtion.
Steps:
1. I boot into stock recovery and format everything.
2. Just after format complete i boot into bootloader and flash twrp.
3. without starting device i boot into recovery just after flashing twrp.
4. Here my internal storage mounted. Only  /cust not mounted.
5. My boot image is patched with magisk so no DM-VERITY error there but
 When i start my device after successful checking of twrp. it again encrypted.
6. Now 2nd time boot of twrp again show storage encrypted. And storage not mounted.

Sir tell anything which permanently disable that force encryption on my device.
This post was last modified: 21-04-2019, 10:51 AM by djint.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
22-04-2019, 01:13 PM
(21-04-2019, 10:49 AM)djint I find a way to remove encryprtion.
Steps:
1. I boot into stock recovery and format everything.
2. Just after format complete i boot into bootloader and flash twrp.
3. without starting device i boot into recovery just after flashing twrp.
4. Here my internal storage mounted. Only  /cust not mounted.
5. My boot image is patched with magisk so no DM-VERITY error there but
 When i start my device after successful checking of twrp. it again encrypted.
6. Now 2nd time boot of twrp again show storage encrypted. And storage not mounted.

Sir tell anything which permanently disable that force encryption on my device.

for /cust , you probably need to fix the mount point in fstab
unpack twrp and stock recovery using the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-15817.html
copy or replace cust's mount point from stock to twrp etc/fstab then repack the recovery

for permanent fix, even twrp will not help you. either you use external SD storage and stay clear of internal storage OR you can try using philz recovery instead
This post was last modified: 22-04-2019, 01:14 PM by X3non.
djint
djint
djint
Enthusiastic Member
24-04-2019, 11:38 AM
(22-04-2019, 01:13 PM)X3non for /cust , you probably need to fix the mount point in fstab
unpack twrp and stock recovery using the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-15817.html
copy or replace cust's mount point from stock to twrp etc/fstab then repack the recovery

for permanent fix, even twrp will not help you. either you use external SD storage and stay clear of internal storage OR you can try using philz recovery instead
I am very thankful to you sir for providing me TWRP for my mobile.
I found a way to permanently decrypt my phone and now twrp running very good.
Now only two errors are there. PLZ help me out with them sir.
1. Splash screen not showing.
2. MTP and mount storage not working in twrp. Because i checked in device manager of my pc that PC would not detecting them.i tried in another PC and other usb-ports but in recovery mode phone is not detected.I already installed MTP and usb drivers.
djint
djint
djint
Enthusiastic Member
24-04-2019, 11:52 AM
(20-04-2019, 10:16 PM)hovatek Just to be sure. Once you enter TWRP, you select Wipe then Format data. Once that's done, head over to Reboot then select Recovery.
Are once back in TWRP, see if you're now able to mount / backup partitions
2. MTP and mount storage not working in twrp. Because i checked in device manager of my pc that PC would not detecting them.i tried in another PC and other usb-ports but in recovery mode phone is not detected.I already installed MTP and usb drivers.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
25-04-2019, 03:29 PM

(24-04-2019, 11:52 AM)djint
(20-04-2019, 10:16 PM)hovatek Just to be sure. Once you enter TWRP, you select Wipe then Format data. Once that's done, head over to Reboot then select Recovery.
Are once back in TWRP, see if you're now able to mount / backup partitions

twrp splashscreen always shows unless you remove it or are not looking closely
MTP, check your PC "device manager" and "devices and printers" you might find the device connects but with wrong with driver, update it
mount storage, unpack twrp and stock recovery img then replace the right values from stock recovery /ramdisk/etc/fstab to twrp
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
25-04-2019, 08:01 PM
(24-04-2019, 11:38 AM)djint I found a way to permanently decrypt my phone and now twrp running very good.

Was it disable force encrypt.zip you used?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
djint
djint
djint
Enthusiastic Member
26-04-2019, 05:50 PM
(25-04-2019, 08:01 PM)hovatek
(24-04-2019, 11:38 AM)djint I found a way to permanently decrypt my phone and now twrp running very good.

Was it disable force encrypt.zip you used?
yes. that was "disable force encrypt Heavily based on previous work by topjohnwu and jcadduono".
sir help me with mtp not working in twrp mode. i checked everything like drivers and all.
djint
djint
djint
Enthusiastic Member
26-04-2019, 05:57 PM
(25-04-2019, 03:29 PM)X3non twrp splashscreen always shows unless you remove it or are not looking closely
MTP, check your PC "device manager" and "devices and printers" you might find the device connects but with wrong with driver, update it
mount storage, unpack twrp and stock recovery img then replace the right values from stock recovery /ramdisk/etc/fstab to twrp
Sir my splash screen not showing anything and i checked everything in device manager.device is not connecting.

and my meaning of mount storage is mount the internal or external storage as usb device in pc,Not in the recovery.i already changed my fstab values and twrp working fine.
only errors are.mtp or say usb not connecting and splash screen
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
27-04-2019, 11:31 AM
(26-04-2019, 05:57 PM)djint Sir my splash screen not showing anything and i checked everything in device manager.device is not connecting.

and my meaning of mount storage is mount the internal or external storage as usb device in pc,Not in the recovery.i already changed my fstab values and twrp working fine.
only errors are.mtp or say usb not connecting and splash screen

make a video of your phone booting into twrp
attach screenshots of device manager and device and printer while the phone is connected to the PC in twrp
Pages (2): Previous 1 2