Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Tutorial] How to write IMEI, Bluetooth & Wi-Fi Address using SN Write tool
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Tutorial] How to write IMEI, Bluetooth & Wi-Fi Address using SN Write tool

[Tutorial] How to write IMEI, Bluetooth & Wi-Fi Address using SN Write tool

Pages (9): Previous 15 6 7 8 9
luna4
luna4
luna4
27-04-2019, 11:41 AM

Good morning, I have a problem with the use of the S / N Write tool and it is as follows:

I have a smartphone MT6763 and by bad manipulation it was deleted all IMEIs, SERIAL NUMBER, MDIE, WIFI, BT, that is to say everything.

I managed to replace the IMEIs, WIFI, BT, minus the serial number that whenever I try it with different versions of the tool I always get TEE PL failed with -3.

You could help me, the main problem is solved but even though now the phone is working correctly I still can not replace your serial number and Unactive's warning.
Thank you very much in advance.

Buenos días, tengo un problema con el uso de la herramienta de escritura S / N y es como sigue:
Tengo un teléfono inteligente MT6763 y por mala manipulación se eliminaron todos los IMEI, NÚMERO DE SERIE, MDIE, WIFI, BT, es decir, todo.
Me las arreglé para reemplazar los IMEI, WIFI, BT, menos el número de serie que cada vez que lo pruebo con diferentes versiones de la herramienta siempre me sale " TEE PL falló con -3 ".
Podría ayudarme, el problema principal está resuelto, pero aunque ahora el teléfono funciona correctamente, aún no puedo reemplazar su número de serie y la  advertencia " No activo" .
Muchas gracias por adelantado. Sad
This post was last modified: 27-04-2019, 11:43 AM by luna4.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
27-04-2019, 04:05 PM
(27-04-2019, 11:41 AM)luna4 Good morning, I have a problem with the use of the S / N Write tool and it is as follows:

I have a smartphone MT6763 and by bad manipulation it was deleted all IMEIs, SERIAL NUMBER, MDIE, WIFI, BT, that is to say everything.

I managed to replace the IMEIs, WIFI, BT, minus the serial number that whenever I try it with different versions of the tool I always get TEE PL failed with -3.

You could help me, the main problem is solved but even though now the phone is working correctly I still can not replace your serial number and Unactive's warning.
Thank you very much in advance.

Buenos días, tengo un problema con el uso de la herramienta de escritura S / N y es como sigue:
Tengo un teléfono inteligente MT6763 y por mala manipulación se eliminaron todos los IMEI, NÚMERO DE SERIE, MDIE, WIFI, BT, es decir, todo.
Me las arreglé para reemplazar los IMEI, WIFI, BT, menos el número de serie que cada vez que lo pruebo con diferentes versiones de la herramienta siempre me sale " TEE PL falló con -3 ".
Podría ayudarme, el problema principal está resuelto, pero aunque ahora el teléfono funciona correctamente, aún no puedo reemplazar su número de serie y la  advertencia " No activo" .
Muchas gracias por adelantado. Sad

create a new thread for your device issue and use English language when posting. you can translate to English using https://translate.google.com
see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread
iamchhamza
iamchhamza
iamchhamza
06-06-2019, 09:29 AM
I am trying to change imei of my lemfo lf16 smart watch and i have the filed but end up getting failed.The error i got is load AP Data base Failed.Fule Read/write error
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
06-06-2019, 09:31 PM
(06-06-2019, 09:29 AM)iamchhamza I am trying to change imei of my lemfo lf16 smart watch and i have the filed but end up getting failed.The error i got is load AP Data base Failed.Fule Read/write error

stick to your thread @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-28025.html
Dthien82
Dthien82
Dthien82
15-07-2019, 08:57 AM

Hello hovatek !

I have trouble with model Lenovo P70-a.

Barcode, Imei1, Imei2 are done but S/N is alway null Sad

Build number : P70-a_S129_150320_16G_ROW

Android 4.4.4

Can you help me ? Thank you so much.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
15-07-2019, 12:52 PM
(15-07-2019, 08:57 AM)Dthien82 Hello hovatek !
Can you help me ? Thank you so much.

you can try writing sn using maui meta tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-12328.html ; read the important notice section at the bottom of the first post
Dilone61
Dilone61
Dilone61
Experienced Member
01-05-2020, 10:14 PM
Hi, My phone is Tecno N2S and unfortunately MD1_DB and AP_DB are not in the Official firmware. How do I go about with it?
Thanks.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
02-05-2020, 11:00 AM
(01-05-2020, 10:14 PM)Dilone61 Hi, My phone is Tecno N2S and unfortunately MD1_DB and AP_DB are not in the Official firmware. How do I go about with it?
Thanks.

use miracle method @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-26815.html to write IMEI
Abdullah Zafar
Abdullah Zafar
Abdullah Zafar
Techie Member
10-06-2021, 11:33 PM
(19-03-2016, 01:17 PM)hovatek SN Writer or SN Write tool enables you write Bardcode, IMEI, Bluetooth / Wi-Fi Address, Ethernet Mac Address, DRMkey MCID and Serial No. to your Mediatek (MTK) Android phone. Having null IMEI, unknown Baseband, invalid WiFi or Bluetooth addresses could disrupt radio communication e.g the device being unable to detect network signal or make calls.
[/quote]

Hello. I configured the settings with AP/DB files from my official firmware, click start, filled out the IMEI boxes and click ok. Now, when I connect my powered off device, Windows Makes a hardware connect sound, and the SN writer disappears/crashes immediately!
When I re-launch, it start from scratch. I have already installed all VC redist packages from 2005 to 2019. There is no error anywhere in the program, I checked the log files, there's no error either, then why this program instantly go away upon connecting the preloader COM port?
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
11-06-2021, 12:03 PM

(10-06-2021, 11:33 PM)Abdullah Zafar Hello. I configured the settings with AP/DB files from my official firmware, click start, filled out the IMEI boxes and click ok. Now, when I connect my powered off device, Windows Makes a hardware connect sound, and the SN writer disappears/crashes immediately!
When I re-launch, it start from scratch. I have already installed all VC redist packages from 2005 to 2019. There is no error anywhere in the program, I checked the log files, there's no error either, then why this program instantly go away upon connecting the preloader COM port?

stick to your thread @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-39305.html and use modem meta tool
Pages (9): Previous 15 6 7 8 9