Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Unable to connect to Tecno spark k7
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Unable to connect to Tecno spark k7

[Please help] Unable to connect to Tecno spark k7

Ayenimiracle
Ayenimiracle
Ayenimiracle
Techie Member
30-04-2019, 11:19 AM

Hello pals. I have Tecno spark k7 which was formatted and it is now requesting for Google account. I can't remember the email and password used earlier. I downloaded the firmware from hovatek firmware download section. I used sp flash tool just the way I flash other mtk phones but my PC detects that the phone is connected but the flashing process doesn't begun. I used miracle box, it is also the same thing. I used different types of cables which also led to the same result. Those cables I used with the said phone was being detected by infinix hot 5 but refused to connect to the Tecno spark k7. I have used three different types of PCs but it couldn't helpĀ I don't know what could have happened.

Please help me out
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
30-04-2019, 03:02 PM
(30-04-2019, 11:19 AM)Ayenimiracle Hello pals. I have Tecno spark k7 which was formatted and it is now requesting for Google account. I can't remember the email and password used earlier. I downloaded the firmware from hovatek firmware download section. I used sp flash tool just the way I flash other mtk phones but my PC detects that the phone is connected but the flashing process doesn't begun. I used miracle box, it is also the same thing. I used different types of cables which also led to the same result. Those cables I used with the said phone was being detected by infinix hot 5 but refused to connect to the Tecno spark k7. I have used three different types of PCs but it couldn't help I don't know what could have happened.

Please help me out

It might be a clone copy of Tecno K7.
You need to verify the phone's chipset first.
Try reading the phone's info on SPD tab using miracle box.
Also, are you able to boot the phone to recovery mode?

Sent from my M5 mini using Hovatek Mobile
Ayenimiracle
Ayenimiracle
Ayenimiracle
Techie Member
01-05-2019, 07:53 PM
I'm 90 percent sure it is a clone phone. Please can I have the file?
Ayenimiracle
Ayenimiracle
Ayenimiracle
Techie Member
01-05-2019, 08:19 PM
Please I'm in need of the flash file. Please send me the link
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
01-05-2019, 10:53 PM

(01-05-2019, 07:53 PM)Ayenimiracle I'm 90 percent sure it is a clone phone. Please can I have the file?

Have you confirmed the phone's chipset? MTK or SPD.
Ayenimiracle
Ayenimiracle
Ayenimiracle
Techie Member
02-05-2019, 05:20 AM
I'm unable to connect. SPD phones doesn't connect to the miracle box on my system because I'm using cracked version. I have tried reading the phone info with miracle box under mtk tab. It doesn't connect. I'm sure it is a SPD chipset

When I boot into recovery mode, this is what I saw

xtel/s10c_q49/s10c_q496.0/mra58k/w18.12.3-19
Ayenimiracle
Ayenimiracle
Ayenimiracle
Techie Member
02-05-2019, 05:22 AM
Please send me the link for both the mtk and SPD file for this phone. I will check it later. Please help me
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
02-05-2019, 11:56 AM
(02-05-2019, 05:20 AM)Ayenimiracle I'm unable to connect. SPD phones doesn't connect to the miracle box on my system because I'm using cracked version. I have tried reading the phone info with miracle box under mtk tab. It doesn't connect. I'm sure it is a SPD chipset

When I boot into recovery mode, this is what I saw

xtel/s10c_q49/s10c_q496.0/mra58k/w18.12.3-19

this build is clone SPD, try the FRP method @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-18581.html