Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android How to root infinix HOT 6X (X623) 32G Rom / 3G Rom
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

How to root infinix HOT 6X (X623) 32G Rom / 3G Rom

How to root infinix HOT 6X (X623) 32G Rom / 3G Rom

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
Briand Dakpe
Briand Dakpe
Briand Dakpe
11-05-2019, 09:39 AM

(10-05-2019, 06:59 PM)Briand Dakpe
(07-05-2019, 06:36 PM)X3non
(07-05-2019, 12:10 PM)Briand Dakpe 0kkii thks .. I saw that after the root it could be that my current password does not pass and that I would surely have to reset the laptop.
If I remove the word before the root is a password always asked me?
thanks again

not sure about rooting without password on this model, unless someone tries it
you can try flashing back stock boot.img >>> reboot the phone and see if password works. if it does then remove password from the phone >> flash patched_boot.img then reboot then try setting your password
OR you can just perform a factory reset, after factory resetting ensure to reinstall magisk manager apk for proper root

okay i started the root process today but when i connect test points for edl mode the qualcom device is not showing up. So I would like to know is it necessary to turn off the android before connecting the dots? 2nd thing is a hot 6x and at one of the 2 points to bind, there is a connector (usb detection connector) and it prevents me a little bit to connect the two test points for the EDL fashion. My question is, can I remove it? These are my concerns. In the meantime I'm just connected to the PC .Please please answer me. It's urgent

Hello how are you ? I was able to solve yesterday's problem. But when the smartphone connected to miracle box I had the following poster.

Connecting to Phone,Wait..
  Conncet Ok.
  CPUID:0x000560E1
>>can not identify

Help me please
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
11-05-2019, 10:01 AM
(10-05-2019, 06:59 PM)Briand Dakpe okay i started the root process today but when i connect test points for edl mode the qualcom device is not showing up. So I would like to know is it necessary to turn off the android before connecting the dots? 2nd thing is a hot 6x and at one of the 2 points to bind, there is a connector (usb detection connector) and it prevents me a little bit to connect the two test points for the EDL fashion. My question is, can I remove it? These are my concerns. In the meantime I'm just connected to the PC .Please please answer me. It's urgent

1. ensure you've installed qualcomm drivers on your PC and the phone must be powered off before connecting the points
2. No, that's the battery clip. leave it connected and use a picker or thin piece of copper wire
Briand Dakpe
Briand Dakpe
Briand Dakpe
11-05-2019, 10:16 AM
(11-05-2019, 10:01 AM)X3non
(10-05-2019, 06:59 PM)Briand Dakpe okay i started the root process today but when i connect test points for edl mode the qualcom device is not showing up. So I would like to know is it necessary to turn off the android before connecting the dots? 2nd thing is a hot 6x and at one of the 2 points to bind, there is a connector (usb detection connector) and it prevents me a little bit to connect the two test points for the EDL fashion. My question is, can I remove it? These are my concerns. In the meantime I'm just connected to the PC .Please please answer me. It's urgent

1. ensure you've installed qualcomm drivers on your PC and the phone must be powered off before connecting the points
2. No, that's the battery clip. leave it connected and use a picker or thin piece of copper wire

Hello how are you ? I was able to solve yesterday's problem. But when the smartphone connected to miracle box I had the following poster.

Conncet Ok.
>>can not identify

Help me please
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
11-05-2019, 08:35 PM
(11-05-2019, 10:16 AM)Briand Dakpe
(11-05-2019, 10:01 AM)X3non

Conncet Ok.
>>can not identify

Help me please

Have you tried the fix @x3non’s reply.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
12-05-2019, 10:45 PM

(11-05-2019, 09:39 AM)Briand Dakpe Hello how are you ? I was able to solve yesterday's problem. But when the smartphone connected to miracle box I had the following poster.

Conncet Ok.
>>can not identify

Help me please

ensure to select the right programmer file for your model before carrying out any procedure
if it persists then disconnect everything and power off the phone either by disconnecting / reconnecting the battery then repeat the connection
Briand Dakpe
Briand Dakpe
Briand Dakpe
13-05-2019, 11:56 AM
(12-05-2019, 10:45 PM)X3non
(11-05-2019, 09:39 AM)Briand Dakpe Hello how are you ? I was able to solve yesterday's problem. But when the smartphone connected to miracle box I had the following poster.

Conncet Ok.
>>can not identify

Help me please

ensure to select the right programmer file for your model before carrying out any procedure
if it persists then disconnect everything and power off the phone either by disconnecting / reconnecting the battery then repeat the connection

It'good. I rooted my Hot 6X smartphone thanks to you. .Thank you so much
Pages (2): Previous 1 2