Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] flash tecno clone phone with pc
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] flash tecno clone phone with pc

[Please help] flash tecno clone phone with pc

galazimo
galazimo
galazimo
18-05-2019, 08:13 AM

I want to flash tecno al68 clone phone with my pc but is not working, infact is not even detecting the driver of the phone, pls I need help orgently pls
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
18-05-2019, 09:29 AM
(18-05-2019, 08:13 AM)galazimo I want to flash tecno al68 clone phone with my pc but is not working, infact is not even detecting the driver of the phone, pls I need help orgently pls

before you try flashing, whats wrong with the phone and how did the problem?
have you tried dumping the current firmware from the phone?
does the PC make any sound and does device manager refresh when you connect the phone?
galazimo
galazimo
galazimo
18-05-2019, 09:49 AM
the phone is really slow, I factory reset the phone and is stil very slow. I tried to backup the current firmware but it turned out that the system is not detecting the phone after installing all necessary drivers, the pc doesn't make any sound. my widest guess is the driver because device manager does not refresh when I connect the phone
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
18-05-2019, 04:20 PM
(18-05-2019, 09:49 AM)galazimo the phone is really slow, I factory reset the phone and is stil very slow. I tried to backup the current firmware but it turned out that the system is not detecting the phone after installing all necessary drivers, the pc doesn't make any sound. my widest guess is the driver because device manager does not refresh when I connect the phone

what's the chipset of the phone? you can check using the app @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13054.html
if device manager doesn't refresh and no sound then its less likely to be drivers, you should try a different USB cord and port and you can try holding down vol down button before connecting the phone