Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Google play store stuck at downloading
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Google play store stuck at downloading

Google play store stuck at downloading

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
abbey2u
abbey2u
abbey2u
20-05-2019, 04:21 AM

Ever since I flashed gapps in to my phone, I have not enjoyed downloading apps  successfully. If I want download app it will just stuck at downloading, and that can remain there like that forever if I don't close it. I have done all I could do to make it work but all to no changes. I have cleared the data and cache of the apps (play service and play store) yet it won't download. i flashed latest gapps to my phone last week still it didn't work. Each time try download app from play store, I noticed the network change. Something that is fast (network) on browser will suddenly change when I connect to play store to download. I attached screenshot to this post
Attached Files
.png
Screenshot_2019-05-20-03-59-37.png
Size: 231.63 KB / Downloads: 5
.png
Screenshot_2019-05-20-04-10-16.png
Size: 80.28 KB / Downloads: 4
shankar1790
shankar1790
shankar1790
20-05-2019, 07:39 AM
(20-05-2019, 04:21 AM)abbey2u Ever since I flashed gapps in to my phone, I have not enjoyed downloading apps  successfully. If I want download app it will just stuck at downloading, and that can remain there like that forever if I don't close it. I have done all I could do to make it work but all to no changes. I have cleared the data and cache of the apps (play service and play store) yet it won't download. i flashed latest gapps to my phone last week still it didn't work. Each time try download app from play store, I noticed the network change. Something that is fast (network) on browser will suddenly change when I connect to play store to download.  I attached screenshot to this post

While clearing data and cache of play store and play service also clear downloads/download manager (app)data and cache and also clear storage cache
Then check.
In some cases it download/update play store and other required updates in background. So wait for someminutes then retry.
This post was last modified: 20-05-2019, 09:44 AM by shankar1790.
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
20-05-2019, 08:43 AM
(20-05-2019, 04:21 AM)abbey2u Ever since I flashed gapps in to my phone, I have not enjoyed downloading apps  successfully. If I want download app it will just stuck at downloading, and that can remain there like that forever if I don't close it. I have done all I could do to make it work but all to no changes. I have cleared the data and cache of the apps (play service and play store) yet it won't download. i flashed latest gapps to my phone last week still it didn't work. Each time try download app from play store, I noticed the network change. Something that is fast (network) on browser will suddenly change when I connect to play store to download.  I attached screenshot to this post

try @shankar1790's suggestion then also check if playstore has been updated, if it has uninstall updates then launch playstore and retry downloading
(settings > apps > playstore > uninstall updates)
abbey2u
abbey2u
abbey2u
21-05-2019, 03:31 AM
(20-05-2019, 08:43 AM)freshtyt

try @shankar1790's suggestion then also check if playstore has been updated, if it has uninstall updates then launch playstore and retry downloading
(settings > apps > playstore > uninstall updates)
Play store is the latest
There is no uninstall update in the settings apps play store
abbey2u
abbey2u
abbey2u
21-05-2019, 03:34 AM

(20-05-2019, 07:39 AM)shankar1790

While clearing data and cache of play store and play service also clear downloads/download manager (app)data and cache and also clear storage cache
Then check.
In some cases it download/update play store and other required updates in background. So wait for someminutes then retry.

Did not work
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
21-05-2019, 09:25 AM
(21-05-2019, 03:31 AM)abbey2u Play store is the latest

check if google play services has updates as well, uninstall if any
abbey2u
abbey2u
abbey2u
21-05-2019, 10:09 AM
(21-05-2019, 09:25 AM)freshtyt

I'm telling you, it doesn't have it
shankar1790
shankar1790
shankar1790
21-05-2019, 01:22 PM
(21-05-2019, 10:09 AM)abbey2u
(21-05-2019, 09:25 AM)freshtyt

I'm telling you, it doesn't have it

Is your play store and play service has unrestricted background data allowed.
juvette
juvette
juvette
21-05-2019, 04:21 PM

Which variant of gapps did you flash to your phone?
And did you root your phone?
abbey2u
abbey2u
abbey2u
22-05-2019, 12:45 AM

(21-05-2019, 04:21 PM)juvette

Which variant of gapps did you flash to your phone?
And did you root your phone?

ARM64 >> 5.1>>PICO i hav the latest gapps installed yet download isn't working
Pages (2): 1 2 Next