Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Tecno camon al86
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Tecno camon al86

Tecno camon al86

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
michy
michy
michy
Enthusiastic Member
18-05-2019, 11:51 AM

i need a help please . i'm trying to flash my tecno camon al86 but the phone is not connecting with the SP Flash tools despite the fact that  have installed MTK drivers well ;;;;;;  when i press the volume + bottom ; it shows me some chinesse warning  .
  i don't know how to solve this problem  
This post was last modified: 18-05-2019, 11:58 AM by michy.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
18-05-2019, 04:28 PM
(18-05-2019, 11:51 AM)michy i need a help please . i'm trying to flash my tecno camon al86 but the phone is not connecting with the SP Flash tools despite the fact that  have installed MTK drivers well ;;;;;;  when i press the volume + bottom ; it shows me some chinesse warning  .

whats wrong with the phone and how did the problem?
does the PC make any sound and does device manager refresh when you connect the phone without holding any buttons?
michy
michy
michy
Enthusiastic Member
18-05-2019, 05:27 PM
(18-05-2019, 04:28 PM)X3non
(18-05-2019, 11:51 AM)michy i need a help please . i'm trying to flash my tecno camon al86 but the phone is not connecting with the SP Flash tools despite the fact that  have installed MTK drivers well ;;;;;;  when i press the volume + bottom ; it shows me some chinesse warning  .

does the PC make any sound and does device manager refresh when you connect the phone without holding any buttons?

The phone is stuck at boot loop. when i connect it without pressing any buttom ; the phone start charging .
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
18-05-2019, 06:00 PM
(18-05-2019, 05:27 PM)michy

The phone is stuck at boot loop. when i connect it without pressing any buttom ; the phone start charging .

Launch device manager and connect the phone while switched and check if device manager refreshes.
Try with and without holding vol buttons.
michy
michy
michy
Enthusiastic Member
19-05-2019, 09:14 AM

(18-05-2019, 06:00 PM)innagee
(18-05-2019, 05:27 PM)michy

Launch device manager and connect the phone while switched and check if device manager refreshes.
Try with and without holding vol buttons.
when i connect the while switched without holding any buttom ; the device manager doesn't refresh and the phone starts charging .
When i hold the volume+ button while connecting the phone ; a sort of chinese warning appears on the phone and the device manager refresh and shows a new device '' Android '' . When i double click a label appears with this message : '' The drivers for this device are not installed. (Code 28)
No drivers for the device information set or any of its elements have been selected.
To find a driver for this device, click Update Driver ''
This post was last modified: 19-05-2019, 06:49 PM by michy.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
19-05-2019, 11:10 PM
(19-05-2019, 09:14 AM)michy when i connect the while switched without holding any buttom ; the device manager doesn't refresh and the phone starts charging .
When i hold the volume+ button while connecting the phone ; a sort of chinese warning appears on the phone and the device manager refresh and shows a new device '' Android '' . When i double click a label appears with this message : '' The drivers for this device are not installed. (Code 28)
No drivers for the device information set or any of its elements have been selected.

uninstall all mtk and vcom drivers using the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-7660.html
reinstall vcom preloader driver using the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-440.html
then retry flashing without holding any buttons
if problem persists, try a different USB cord, port or PC (windows 7 preferably)
michy
michy
michy
Enthusiastic Member
20-05-2019, 08:12 AM
(19-05-2019, 11:10 PM)X3non
(19-05-2019, 09:14 AM)michy when i connect the while switched without holding any buttom ; the device manager doesn't refresh and the phone starts charging .

uninstall all mtk and vcom drivers using the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-7660.html
reinstall vcom preloader driver using the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-440.html
if problem persists, try a different USB cord, port or PC (windows 7 preferably)

thank; i'll try
michy
michy
michy
Enthusiastic Member
20-05-2019, 08:13 AM
thank ; i'll try
michy
michy
michy
Enthusiastic Member
20-05-2019, 09:24 AM
(20-05-2019, 08:12 AM)michy
(19-05-2019, 11:10 PM)X3non

thank; i'll try

i've tried but no luck ; the phone didn't connect . when i enter device manager ; windows tell me that ''Android'' driver is not installed .
This post was last modified: 20-05-2019, 09:26 AM by michy.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
20-05-2019, 08:11 PM

(20-05-2019, 09:24 AM)michy i've tried but no luck ; the phone didn't connect . when i enter device manager ; windows tell me that ''Android'' driver is not installed .

what exactly did you try? did you try a different USB cord, port or PC (windows 7 preferably) ?
switch off the phone, hold vol down button then connect to the PC, what does the phone get detected as in device manager?
Pages (2): 1 2 Next