Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Infinix x556 went dead on it own while browsing
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Infinix x556 went dead on it own while browsing

Infinix x556 went dead on it own while browsing

Noblex
Noblex
Noblex
Respected Member
21-05-2019, 09:37 AM

Hello Hovatek forum thank you for your help so far. My brother infinix x556 went dead on it own when he was browsing yesterday.

I have tried charging the phone with different charger, it fail to turn on. I have press the both volume key and power key to power on the phone, it's not responding still.

I even plug it into my PC, the PC didn't detect it so it doesn't make any sound. Pls help me

Sent from my TECNO CX Air using Hovatek Mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
21-05-2019, 04:18 PM
(21-05-2019, 09:37 AM)Noblex Hello Hovatek forum thank you for your help so far. My brother infinix x556 went dead on it own when he was browsing yesterday.

I have tried charging the phone with different charger, it fail to turn on. I have press the both volume key and power key to power on the phone, it's not responding still.

I even plug it into my PC, the PC didn't detect it so it doesn't make any sound. Pls help me

Have the battery taken out then re-connected, maybe boosted

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Noblex
Noblex
Noblex
Respected Member
21-05-2019, 06:12 PM
(21-05-2019, 04:18 PM)hovatek
(21-05-2019, 09:37 AM)Noblex
Hello Hovatek forum thank you for your help so far. My brother infinix x556 went dead on it own when he was browsing yesterday.

Have the battery taken out then re-connected, maybe boosted

OK I will try that