Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Invalid IMEI After using SP Flash Tool
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Invalid IMEI After using SP Flash Tool

Invalid IMEI After using SP Flash Tool

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
travythedj
travythedj
travythedj
04-06-2019, 02:50 PM

Hello Tech Fans...

I am having a problem. I used SP Flash Tool to flash my Tecno Camon CX but after that I have Invalid IMEI. I can not make calls or send text messages but my sim card reads and I use mobile data.

Tried to use SN IMEI Writer to write IMEI but after a success my sim card doesn't read anymore only shows Emergency calls only....

Please Help...

Sent from my TECNO Camon CX using Hovatek Mobile
Cfumpa
Cfumpa
Cfumpa
05-06-2019, 08:04 AM
(04-06-2019, 02:50 PM)travythedj Hello Tech Fans...

I am having a problem. I used SP Flash Tool to flash my Tecno Camon CX but after that I have Invalid IMEI. I can not make calls or send text messages but my sim card reads and I use mobile data.

Tried to use SN IMEI Writer to write IMEI but after a success my sim card doesn't read anymore only shows Emergency calls only....

Please Help...

after using the sn imei writer, does your phone have the imei check using *#06#. if still invalid check if your baseband is valid, if its valid use maui meta.
travythedj
travythedj
travythedj
05-06-2019, 10:58 AM
[quote="Cfumpa" pid='169387' dateline='1559718262']
[quote='travythedj' pid='169360' dateline='1559656208']
Hello Tech Fans...

Please Help...

[quote]after using the sn imei writer, does your phone have the imei check using *#06#. if still invalid check if your baseband is valid, if its valid use maui meta.[/quote]
After using SN imei writer I had successfully had IMEI but when I inserted my simcard, it showed Emergency calls only. I dont know how to check if the baseband i valid or not. I am thinking of trying to use Maui Meta

X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
05-06-2019, 05:51 PM
(05-06-2019, 10:58 AM)travythedj After using SN imei writer I had successfully had IMEI but when I inserted my simcard, it showed Emergency calls only. I dont know how to check if the baseband i valid or not. I am thinking of trying to use Maui Meta

if you were able to write imei successfully then baseband should be okay as well, maybe you're looking at corrupt nvram instead
check baseband, settings > about phone > baseband
check imei, dial *#06#
lets know the outcome of both
This post was last modified: 05-06-2019, 05:51 PM by X3non.
travythedj
travythedj
travythedj
05-06-2019, 09:56 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:if you were able to write imei successfully then baseband should be okay as well, maybe you're looking at corrupt nvram instead
Quote:check baseband, settings > about phone > baseband
Quote:check imei, dial *#06#
Quote:lets know the outcome of both
Baseband is okay...IMEI is invalid maybe that nvram thing coz I formatted this device with SP Flash Tool....
How am I fixing nvram...??

X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
06-06-2019, 09:40 AM
(05-06-2019, 09:56 PM)travythedj Baseband is okay...IMEI is invalid maybe that nvram thing coz I formatted this device with SP Flash Tool....
How am I fixing nvram...??

if imei is invalid then you're to write original imei onto the device, see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-116.html
travythedj
travythedj
travythedj
06-06-2019, 09:48 AM
Quote:
Quote: if imei is invalid then you're to write original imei onto the device, see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-116.html
My device has a built in battert so I have to open it and extract the number...??

xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
06-06-2019, 11:40 AM
(06-06-2019, 09:48 AM)travythedj
Quote:
Quote: if imei is invalid then you're to write original imei onto the device, see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-116.html
My device has a built in battert so I have to open it and extract the number...??

It's supposed to be written on a sticker at the back of the phone or check on the phone box.

Sent from my TECNO P904 using Tapatalk
travythedj
travythedj
travythedj
06-06-2019, 12:03 PM
No box...bought second handed

Aniugchukwu
Aniugchukwu
Aniugchukwu
06-06-2019, 07:33 PM

Try mtk engineering mode