Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Meizu m6 hang on logo after i did factory reset with cm2mt2
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Meizu m6 hang on logo after i did factory reset with cm2mt2

Meizu m6 hang on logo after i did factory reset with cm2mt2

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
ricardo ngong
ricardo ngong
ricardo ngong
20-06-2019, 04:16 PM

sir like i said i tried to flash  this phone with a scatta file that i came across in the internet and now phone doesn't come on again
i have removed battery insert yet phone doesn't come on . dont be hurt i think i need a good scatta file to revive this phone, phone is dead
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
21-06-2019, 02:58 PM
(20-06-2019, 04:16 PM)ricardo ngong sir like i said i tried to flash  this phone with a scatta file that i came across in the internet and now phone doesn't come on again
i have removed battery insert yet phone doesn't come on . dont be hurt i think i need a good scatta file to revive this phone, phone is dead
was flashing with the firmware you’ve downloaded online successful or interrupted with error?
Also, try charging as x3non suggested it’s important.
This post was last modified: 21-06-2019, 03:01 PM by xerxes.
ricardo ngong
ricardo ngong
ricardo ngong
21-06-2019, 03:02 PM
(21-06-2019, 02:58 PM)innagee
(20-06-2019, 04:16 PM)ricardo ngong sir like i said i tried to flash  this phone with a scatta file that i came across in the internet and now phone doesn't come on again
was flashing with the firmware you’ve downloaded online successful or interrupted with error?
It wasn't interrupted it goes successfully and when I tried to put on phone phone couldn't come on so I disconnected the battery and even charge it phone didn't come on till now

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
21-06-2019, 03:03 PM
(21-06-2019, 03:02 PM)ricardo ngong
(21-06-2019, 02:58 PM)innagee
It wasn't interrupted it goes successfully and when I tried to put on phone phone couldn't come on so I disconnected the battery and even charge it phone didn't come on till now

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
you’ll need to look for a working device of the same model to take backup.
ricardo ngong
ricardo ngong
ricardo ngong
21-06-2019, 05:19 PM

I am so grateful  for your support sir though no not successful but am happy for your humbleness. i think it wont be easy for me to get that type of a again since the customer wont also have that patient to wait again i also plead with if you come across a working scatta file or backup forward it to me 
thanks
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
21-06-2019, 06:02 PM
(21-06-2019, 05:19 PM)ricardo ngong I am so grateful  for your support sir though no not successful but am happy for your humbleness. i think it wont be easy for me to get that type of a again since the customer wont also have that patient to wait again i also plead with if you come across a working scatta file or backup forward it to me 
thanks

you've not attached screenshot of the contents of the update.zip file; at least check if it contains preloader
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
23-06-2019, 07:51 AM
(20-06-2019, 11:05 AM)ricardo ngong by pressing vol up and power button at the same time. i tried time an again phone wasn't booting to recovery so that i could used the zip file.
so i came across a similar tread in another forum which i saw a stock ROM and i download in the file was only the userdata when i flash using the sp flash tool phone couldn't come on again so now phone is dead and still detect in the PC
so i really need help now to bring  this   phone to it normal state

Have you tried
https://www.mediafire.com/file/mdw60sm99...m.rar/file
https://geekbuying.mediafire.com/file/uv...%87%80.zip

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Pages (2): Previous 1 2