Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] how to bypass frp on chinamobile a3s qualcomm device
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] how to bypass frp on chinamobile a3s qualcomm device

[Please help] how to bypass frp on chinamobile a3s qualcomm device

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
27-06-2019, 12:23 PM

(27-06-2019, 02:50 AM)lordruffy bro its not working ooo...i couldnt load xml...or is there any advance tutorial on how to flash the firehorse file without loading the xml file too....or do i need a special tool to flash that file on the device

what's not working? post screenshots
you're not flashing firehorse file, you're simply loading it into miracle tool and you don't need to load xml file to remove frp; refer to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-25744.html
have you downloaded the firmware yet?
lordruffy
lordruffy
lordruffy
28-06-2019, 12:09 AM
(27-06-2019, 12:23 PM)X3non
(27-06-2019, 02:50 AM)lordruffy bro its not working ooo...i couldnt load xml...or is there any advance tutorial on how to flash the firehorse file without loading the xml file too....or do i need a special tool to flash that file on the device

you're not flashing firehorse file, you're simply loading it into miracle tool and you don't need to load xml file to remove frp; refer to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-25744.html
damn it ,its like i've been doing things wrongly ooo....you mean i will have to download the whole firmware for the device//?...okay how will i load the firehorse file into miracle,and after loading it will i still need to load the whole firmware i downloaded into miracle crack and reflash the whole device?....and please there is an error i get on miracle 2.58 while trying to use it for the device...its says cannot identify...whenever i try using it for the device....so do you mean the firehorse programmming file will make miracle box identify it and flash the device?
lordruffy
lordruffy
lordruffy
28-06-2019, 12:41 AM
(27-06-2019, 12:23 PM)X3non

Finally,you helped me remove frp on china mobile a3s,you be boss i salute....here are the steps for the removal,
1. i download the fire programming file for the same emmc as the phone 2. i copy and paste the file into root file of miracle 2.58 file called TOOL>LOADERS 3.then i reopen the miracle box and make sure my device is connected in dl mode then i search for the firehorse programming file and unbox the auto beside the file and finally click on the REMOVE ACCOUNT LOCK (OTHER) option then clicked on start and VOILA the frp was far gone within a second....thanks to hovatek,you are a one in a million
Pages (2): Previous 1 2