Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Htc flash with stock. RUU fails
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Htc flash with stock. RUU fails

[Please help] Htc flash with stock. RUU fails

alimalamm
alimalamm
alimalamm
29-06-2019, 08:32 AM

Hi guys. I have and htc desire 610 model OP90110 which has a failure in the os. Which makes it to reboot all the time. So i downloaded the stock RUU for this model and also tried to unlock the bootloader. When i start the RUU it detects the phone and starts the update process but when it reaches the level of rebooting in to bootloader. The phone just reboot and then go off again.
So i tried to unlock the bootloader through htcdev.com. I followed the instructions uo to the last step where i have to flash the unlock code.bin in to the phone. It says successful but i have to accept on my phone screen to unlock boatloader but i dont see that message. On the cmd fastboot it says the kb transfer is zero. Now i am stuck i dont know what to do[Image: 0dd3f6fa7e2691e805402e0c8f749c15.jpg][Image: dbb022b85794df39db8d4b668aaeb11b.jpg]

Envoyé de mon LG-F220K en utilisant Tapatalk
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
29-06-2019, 12:00 PM
(29-06-2019, 08:32 AM)alimalamm Hi guys. I have and htc desire 610 model OP90110 which has a failure in the os. Which makes it to reboot all the time. So i downloaded the stock RUU for this model and also tried to unlock the bootloader. When i start the RUU it detects the phone and starts the update process but when it reaches the level of rebooting in to bootloader. The phone just reboot and then go off again.
So i tried to unlock the bootloader through htcdev.com. I followed the instructions uo to the last step where i have to flash the unlock code.bin in to the phone. It says successful but i have to accept on my phone screen to unlock boatloader but i dont see that message. On the cmd fastboot it says the kb transfer is zero. Now i am stuck i dont know what to do

you shouldn't unlock bootloader, check if its unlocked and relock the bootloader then retry flashing the firmware or try a different firmware
juvette
juvette
juvette
30-06-2019, 09:25 AM
(29-06-2019, 08:32 AM)alimalamm Hi guys. I have and htc desire 610 model OP90110 which has a failure in the os. Which makes it to reboot all the time. So i downloaded the stock RUU for this model and also tried to unlock the bootloader. When i start the RUU it detects the phone and starts the update process but when it reaches the level of rebooting in to bootloader. The phone just reboot and then go off again.
So i tried to unlock the bootloader through htcdev.com. I followed the instructions uo to the last step where i have to flash the unlock code.bin in to the phone. It says successful but i have to accept on my phone screen to unlock boatloader but i dont see that message. On the cmd fastboot it says the kb transfer is zero. Now i am stuck i dont know what to do

Which mode was the phone in when you launched the RUU.exe?
This post was last modified: 30-06-2019, 09:26 AM by hovatek.
alimalamm
alimalamm
alimalamm
01-07-2019, 03:47 PM
(30-06-2019, 09:25 AM)juvette

Which mode was the phone in when you launched the RUU.exe?
The phone cant stay on. It is in a bootloop. So i put it into fastboot mode

brilliant_smart
brilliant_smart
brilliant_smart
Respected Member
01-07-2019, 08:19 PM

while the phone is in fastboot mode,
type "fastboot oem rebootRUU" in your adb/fastboot command
if the phone reboots in the dark fastboot with HTC written bold, then the fastboot is alright, else the bootloader is corrupted, you might have wiped the partition using box. Therefore you can only use update.zip and flash it through hboot
brilliant_smart
brilliant_smart
brilliant_smart
Respected Member
01-07-2019, 08:22 PM
(29-06-2019, 12:00 PM)freshtyt

you shouldn't unlock bootloader, check if its unlocked and relock the bootloader then retry flashing the firmware or try a different firmware

the phone is s-off from what I see from the picture...
s-on = locked bootloader before flashing RUU
s-off = unlocked bootloader..
and sometimes he has to flash firmware.zip which updates the hboot and bootloader of the phone before it accepts newer ruu
alimalamm
alimalamm
alimalamm
01-07-2019, 08:28 PM
(01-07-2019, 08:22 PM)brilliant_smart
(29-06-2019, 12:00 PM)freshtyt

the phone is s-off from what I see from the picture...
s-on = locked bootloader before flashing RUU
s-off = unlocked bootloader..
and sometimes he has to flash firmware.zip which updates the hboot and bootloader of the phone before it accepts newer ruu
I tried to flash a firmware zip. But still reboot phone normaly when it tries to reboot to bootloader

freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
02-07-2019, 11:11 AM
(01-07-2019, 08:28 PM)alimalamm I tried to flash a firmware zip. But still reboot phone normaly when it tries to reboot to bootloader

did you try verifying the "fastboot oem rebootRUU" @brilliant_smart suggested?
if it boots fine then try flashing the zip "fastboot flash zip yourfile.zip"