Hovatek Forum MOBILE Others Blackberry Xender for black berry q10
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Xender for black berry q10

Xender for black berry q10

ej9265044
ej9265044
ej9265044
02-07-2019, 10:43 AM

please, how can I make xender to work on my black berry q10.......the latest version xender I installed didn't work then I try to to install one of the oldest version.... it didn't even install,it says "unable to install"
please tell me the ways to install it and work.thanks
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
02-07-2019, 04:52 PM
(02-07-2019, 10:43 AM)ej9265044 please, how can I make xender to work on my black berry q10.......the latest version xender I installed didn't work then I try to to install one of the oldest version.... it didn't even install,it says "unable to install"
please tell me the ways to install it and work.thanks

Not sure it works on blackberry q10.
use Bluetooth or blackberry link to send.
ej9265044
ej9265044
ej9265044
03-07-2019, 02:59 AM
Thanks dude.......I found solution though it old xender but I can still manage it than Bluetooth.here is solution?
How To Use Xender On Your Blackberry 10 Device. Smile Smile Blush
Blackberry 10 device owners face one major problem which is the inability to share large files to an Android phone fast.
It's either they use bluetooth or beam which both are annoyingly slow or even have to transfer the such files to a computer first before transferring them to the Android phone.

It's no doubt that Xender is one of the world's leading applications for file transfer and sharing. It offers the convenience to transfer files of different types and sizes between mobile devices, either Android or iOS based. So now, you can enjoy that convenience of transferring those large files from your Blackberry to your Android.

http://datafilehost.com/d/KlBejUbUJk

How Can I Use Xender on my Blackberry?
»Launch Xender on your Android device
»Create a Group/Connection
»Leave it running, once hotspot is created
»Go to WiFi setiings on your Blackberry
»Connect to the WiFi.. (Something like this "ADYFGRTMmmy"
»Launch Xender on your Blackberry
»Tap "+"
»Tap "Join Group" to search for connection
»When it's finished scanning
»Tap the Android's Xender name
»Wait for it to connect
After a successful connection, Voila, you can now send any of your preferred file.

Please note that you must download this particular Xender or else, it won't work
This post was last modified: 03-07-2019, 03:02 AM by ej9265044.