Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android How do I copy Android full system without settings using miracle loader
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

How do I copy Android full system without settings using miracle loader

How do I copy Android full system without settings using miracle loader

Peter Jay CPT
Peter Jay CPT
Peter Jay CPT
25-07-2019, 01:36 PM

I have with me Itel S13 the keyboard was disabled and am unable to enter password as require at first boot and I don't want to lost any data on the phone. Pls help!

Sent from my itel P32 using Hovatek Mobile
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
25-07-2019, 07:38 PM
(25-07-2019, 01:36 PM)Peter Jay CPT I have with me Itel S13 the keyboard was disabled and am unable to enter password as require at first boot and I don't want to lost any data on the phone. Pls help!

you're asking two entirely different things
for dumping android system without settings ie /data, make a backup using the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13347.html ; untick userdate during backup. note that userdata contains both your files and the password

to remove password, you can try the custom recovery method @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-259.html ; ensure to make a full backup before proceeding
Peter Jay CPT
Peter Jay CPT
Peter Jay CPT
26-07-2019, 10:36 AM
The problem is, settings have been done on the phone that disabled keyboard and enabled only Google speak and it doesn't work for password. Not able to type password at first boot and it doesn't accept when password is spoken

xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
26-07-2019, 05:57 PM
(26-07-2019, 10:36 AM)Peter Jay CPT The problem is, settings have been done on the phone that disabled keyboard and enabled only Google speak and it doesn't work for password. Not able to type password at first boot and it doesn't accept when password is spoken

Attach the screenshot of the google speak keyboard let’s take a look.
Also the second link @x3non’s reply will help you remove the password then you can change default keyboard in setting after.
This post was last modified: 26-07-2019, 05:58 PM by xerxes.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
29-07-2019, 08:10 AM

(26-07-2019, 10:36 AM)Peter Jay CPT The problem is, settings have been done on the phone that disabled keyboard and enabled only Google speak and it doesn't work for password. Not able to type password at first boot and it doesn't accept when password is spoken

If I get you right, you want to be able to bypass this screen without wiping the phone's data?
If yes, why not try installing a third party keyboard to the phone.
It would help to see a picture of this password screen so I confirm its not what I suspect it is

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.