Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Tecno Pouvoir 2 air (LB6)—SPMETA_DLL::META_MAUI_DB_INCONSISTENT
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Tecno Pouvoir 2 air (LB6)—SPMETA_DLL::META_MAUI_DB_INCONSISTENT

Tecno Pouvoir 2 air (LB6)—SPMETA_DLL::META_MAUI_DB_INCONSISTENT

danny2566
danny2566
danny2566
28-07-2019, 12:31 AM

Hi

I really need a solution on this "loss of imei" problem. First of all I tried the normal process, which is using Engineering mode, but I couldn't see the "cds" option. I tried downloading and installing the little piece of software but I got "app didn't/couldn't install".  I have tried every single thing on getting back my IMEI, but there is no success. I later tried flashing the possible imei repair zip files I could find but nothing good came out.

Now seeing this SN write tool being my only hope in fixing my imei. I went on with the process only for me to be lead to a whole new problem which seems to be unsolvable. 
Whenever I try the repair process, this error keeps showing up (....MAUI_DB_INCONSISTENT). It's really frustrating.? I don't just know how to get around this stuff. I read that the error means MD1_DB and AP_DB files not being compatible with the tool. Though the Tecno LB6 stock rom I got wasn't from Hovatek, it was from another site. Now seeing that the error shown deals with the MD1_DB and AP_DP files not being compatible, I had to come rushing down to Hovatek to get the MD1_DB and AP_DB separate files because, common it is Hovatek (a trusted site).
After downloading the files and running the imei repair process, I still got that same error. 
I don't want to agree that all my effort are in vain. I really need help here guys.
Thanks.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
28-07-2019, 09:06 PM
(28-07-2019, 12:31 AM)danny2566 Hi

I really need a solution on this "loss of imei" problem. First of all I tried the normal process, which is using Engineering mode, but I couldn't see the "cds" option. I tried downloading and installing the little piece of software but I got "app didn't/couldn't install".  I have tried every single thing on getting back my IMEI, but there is no success. I later tried flashing the possible imei repair zip files I could find but nothing good came out.

Now seeing this SN write tool being my only hope in fixing my imei. I went on with the process only for me to be lead to a whole new problem which seems to be unsolvable. 
Whenever I try the repair process, this error keeps showing up (....MAUI_DB_INCONSISTENT). It's really frustrating.? I don't just know how to get around this stuff. I read that the error means MD1_DB and AP_DB files not being compatible with the tool. Though the Tecno LB6 stock rom I got wasn't from Hovatek, it was from another site. Now seeing that the error shown deals with the MD1_DB and AP_DP files not being compatible, I had to come rushing down to Hovatek to get the MD1_DB and AP_DB separate files because, common it is Hovatek (a trusted site).
After downloading the files and running the imei repair process, I still got that same error. 
I don't want to agree that all my effort are in vain. I really need help here guys.
Thanks.

Does the phone have a valid baseband? check it in settings>about>baseband.
If valid then Download the DA for Pouvoir 2 Air @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-23243.html and use Miracle Box @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-26815.html to write IMEI, make sure to Load the Download you've download in MB.
This post was last modified: 28-07-2019, 09:07 PM by xerxes.
danny2566
danny2566
danny2566
29-07-2019, 12:59 AM
(28-07-2019, 09:06 PM)innagee
(28-07-2019, 12:31 AM)danny2566 Hi

Thanks.

Does the phone have a valid baseband? check it in settings>about>baseband.
If valid then Download the DA for Pouvoir 2 Air @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-23243.html and use Miracle Box @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-26815.html to write IMEI, make sure to Load the Download you've download in MB.

Thanks for the reply. And yeah I can see my baseband.... I never actually thought of this software (miracle box) being in existence (strange). Well I'm gonna give that a try ASAP and will later provide feedback.
Thanks again
This post was last modified: 29-07-2019, 01:23 AM by danny2566. Edit Reason: I didn't read what he asked question well, so now I saw his question clearly, I want to give a proper reply.
danny2566
danny2566
danny2566
30-07-2019, 03:30 AM
Well like I said, I don't want to agree that all my efforts are in vain.
First of all I want to thank Innagee, and most importantly the Hovatek team for making it possible for my lost IMEI to be regained and restored back to my mobile.
When I thought all hopes was lost, I got in contact with Hovatek and I finally got a solution to this problem I was facing.
SN Writer tool is a great tool for writing imei, wifi address, Bluetooth address.... and so on, but at times there could be some downfalls to this high trusting tools. Like the saying "No one is perfect". Bringing it down to this aspect, "No tool is perfect".
After trying out the SN Writer tool for the repair, I got back a bold, red coloured "FAIL". Then I sought for other helping tools. I got miracle box but it crashed. Untill I found Maui META tool which got the  job done. Using this piece of software, my IMEI was successfully flashed to my mobile with ease.
So guys if you feel other tools won't work out for you, then you could try Maui META.

NOTE: SN Writer and Miracle box not working for me doesn't mean they won't work for you.

Refer to this download link to get Maui META @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-15547.html

For the steps on writing IMEI @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-12328.html
This post was last modified: 30-07-2019, 03:31 AM by danny2566.