Hovatek Forum HARDWARE SIM / Network unlock HALF DEAD E5573s 320
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

HALF DEAD E5573s 320

HALF DEAD E5573s 320

skilar
skilar
skilar
30-07-2019, 12:24 PM

HI to all an i end up whit one ulocked device withc can show modem and blank page (no dash) the starnge thing that started to happen is when I firstly flash withs balong evryting was fine then when I install the old (general firmware ) without error succseful I try to put my imei wiht the help of dc unloker and you know waht he did when I press the magnifier he found the decive and then just reboot 
device without command and I can't put anything with dc inlocker then i try again to flash usbloader and install with no problems and again when i try to cahnge my imei just rest i found here there was craked version of dc unlocker and yes it work with him but not like u or the creator of the thread posted  withc I didn't see to sey do not do this on divices wiht lates version of firmware if I saw this there I was not goig to open and do stuff wihtc are for old version of the firmware> Tehe what hppend when I try to put my imei whit AT command=ERROR+50 then I was like ok let's try in hex format and it worked I saw Ok click on the magnifier and it shows me my imei.Ok then I
install the web UI(general) and original for Huawei then I try to install (normal) firmware 180 and the problem occurred ERROR 19. Then I try again the whole procedure and again and still error 19 then what did I go to bed and when I woke up I was certainly ready to fix it but when I try to flash the usbload.bin one error came out (0000: ED 05 FA 53 C0) I was like what is going on the last night everything was ok I unplug it from the USB it's not possible to do something without power ok but how and why he refused to get this file and get in download mode it 's stupid. Then I try to power on to see if he is still working the green light came and windows 7 recognized it and then I try with dc unlocker (craked version) to see if I still have my IMEI on it and when I click on to search for and he found it and my IMEI was still there. I then found this thread but very difficult X3non your firmware link's that you share is what I need I just use google and I didn't found your thread if I was maybe my HUAWEI E5573S-320 from VIVACOM was going to be still alive and unlocked I think the problem occurred because the latest versions are protected or something so they do this when someone tries to flash or it's because usbload.bin i. So I try to put unlocked firmware for HUAWEI V4 AUTH without pin short or usbload.bin without Balong with battery in it try to install the unlocked firmware WITHOUT FORMAT OF THE NV and this happened the install was a success and the device was picked or not you or can be fixed I will leave this answer to you.THE router is showing blank internet page and nothing else I still can install but error 19 is back I just can't load the usbload.bin to flush the NV. 
This post was last modified: 30-07-2019, 04:06 PM by skilar.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
30-07-2019, 05:33 PM
(30-07-2019, 12:24 PM)skilar
HI to all an i end up whit one ulocked device withc can show modem and blank page (no dash) the starnge thing that started to happen is when I firstly flash withs balong evryting was fine then when I install the old (general firmware ) without error succseful I try to put my imei wiht the help of dc unloker and you know waht he did when I press the magnifier he found the decive and then just reboot 
device without command and I can't put anything with dc inlocker then i try again to flash usbloader and install with no problems and again when i try to cahnge my imei just rest i found here there was craked version of dc unlocker and yes it work with him but not like u or the creator of the thread posted  withc I didn't see to sey do not do this on divices wiht lates version of firmware if I saw this there I was not goig to open and do stuff wihtc are for old version of the firmware> Tehe what hppend when I try to put my imei whit AT command=ERROR+50 then I was like ok let's try in hex format and it worked I saw Ok click on the magnifier and it shows me my imei.Ok then I
install the web UI(general) and original for Huawei then I try to install (normal) firmware 180 and the problem occurred ERROR 19. Then I try again the whole procedure and again and still error 19 then what did I go to bed and when I woke up I was certainly ready to fix it but when I try to flash the usbload.bin one error came out (0000: ED 05 FA 53 C0) I was like what is going on the last night everything was ok I unplug it from the USB it's not possible to do something without power ok but how and why he refused to get this file and get in download mode it 's stupid. Then I try to power on to see if he is still working the green light came and windows 7 recognized it and then I try with dc unlocker (craked version) to see if I still have my IMEI on it and when I click on to search for and he found it and my IMEI was still there. I then found this thread but very difficult X3non your firmware link's that you share is what I need I just use google and I didn't found your thread if I was maybe my HUAWEI E5573S-320 from VIVACOM was going to be still alive and unlocked I think the problem occurred because the latest versions are protected or something so they do this when someone tries to flash or it's because usbload.bin i. So I try to put unlocked firmware for HUAWEI V4 AUTH without pin short or usbload.bin without Balong with battery in it try to install the unlocked firmware WITHOUT FORMAT OF THE NV and this happened the install was a success and the device was picked or not you or can be fixed I will leave this answer to you.THE router is showing blank internet page and nothing else I still can install but error 19 is back I just can't load the usbload.bin to flush the NV. 

i'm finding it difficult understanding your post
i believe you can power on the mifi. when you power on the mifi, can you find the wifi ssid on a different device?
skilar
skilar
skilar
30-07-2019, 08:52 PM
[quote pid='174391' dateline='1564504411']
.png
Screenshot_1.png
Size: 138.74 KB / Downloads: 36
.png
Screenshot_1.png
.png
Screenshot_1.png
.png
Screenshot_1.png
.png
Screenshot_1.png
X3non
(30-07-2019, 12:24 PM)skilar

i'm finding it difficult understanding your post
i believe you can power on the mifi. when you power on the mifi, can you find the wifi ssid on a different device?
[/quote]
No only connected with USB to the pc can see the modem and FC and Remote NDIS internet sharing then he automatically open a black page (empty browser page she needs to be for the DASHBOARD) but since I can't instal anything it stays like this. I try to install a couple of times but without success, it hangs in the centre of the installation because the MiFi reboots and error 19 show up. 

Sorry for my bad English its all about one thing the router is with v4 auth ok.

It was with the latest version 328, not original system rebranded (with Viacom logo). 

I just want to say I did the method with the pin short and he did his job unlocked the device but then he left me with much bigger problems.

Now it's hard to believe that the device is bricked since it turns on and I can do things like put my IMEI but in hex format but that's all any other AT command ends with 0 or error or error 50.

SadPS: sorry for my bad English.Sad
This post was last modified: 30-07-2019, 09:19 PM by skilar.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
31-07-2019, 02:27 PM
(30-07-2019, 08:52 PM)skilar No only connected with USB to the pc can see the modem and FC and Remote NDIS internet sharing then he automatically open a black page (empty browser page she needs to be for the DASHBOARD) but since I can't instal anything it stays like this. I try to install a couple of times but without success, it hangs in the centre of the installation because the MiFi reboots and error 19 show up. 

Sorry for my bad English its all about one thing the router is with v4 auth ok.

It was with the latest version 328, not original system rebranded (with Viacom logo). 

I just want to say I did the method with the pin short and he did his job unlocked the device but then he left me with much bigger problems.

Now it's hard to believe that the device is bricked since it turns on and I can do things like put my IMEI but in hex format but that's all any other AT command ends with 0 or error or error 50.

SadPS: sorry for my bad English.Sad

you mentioned that you flashed usbloader before now, is it the usbloader from the link @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-16008.html you flashed or a different usbloader?
what's the last firmware you flashed on the device? where did you get it from?
read info from the device using dc unlocker and attach screenshot here
Chloe_amaral
Chloe_amaral
Chloe_amaral
18-01-2020, 04:47 PM

Type-modem
Model-E5573s-320
IMEI-860861039738525
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor