Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android Unable to flash my infinix note 2
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Unable to flash my infinix note 2

Unable to flash my infinix note 2

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
generation07
generation07
generation07
Techie Member
31-07-2019, 10:51 PM

Hello good evening,  I am using infinix note 2 which switches on but refuses to enter the home screen.  Something like bootlooping.  I tried to flash it but anytime I connect the cable,  it give a beep sound and switches on as soon as flashing begins thereby interrupting the flash.  Please how do I fix it.  Thanks.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
01-08-2019, 11:39 AM
(31-07-2019, 10:51 PM)generation07 Hello good evening,  I am using infinix note 2 which switches on but refuses to enter the home screen.  Something like bootlooping.  I tried to flash it but anytime I connect the cable,  it give a beep sound and switches on as soon as flashing begins thereby interrupting the flash.  Please how do I fix it.  Thanks.

by "..switches on", do you mean the phone powers on OR it stays off but starts charging instead?
generation07
generation07
generation07
Techie Member
01-08-2019, 11:53 AM
Yes,  it powers on,  gets to the android logo and restarts again but does not boot into home screen.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
01-08-2019, 04:24 PM
(01-08-2019, 11:53 AM)generation07 Yes,  it powers on,  gets to the android logo and restarts again but does not boot into home screen.

try this
disconnect / reconnect the battery of the phone, upon connecting the battery, does the phone power on without holding the power button?
connect the phone to a charging source, does the phone power on without holding the power button?
generation07
generation07
generation07
Techie Member
01-08-2019, 04:32 PM

(01-08-2019, 04:24 PM)X3non try this
disconnect / reconnect the battery of the phone, upon connecting the battery, does the phone power on without holding the power button?
connect the phone to a charging source, does the phone power on without holding the power button?
First,  the battery is inbuilt and not removable.  Additionally,  when I connect charger without pressing on the power button,  it does the same thing as when trying to flash (power on and when it gets to the android logo,  it restarts).
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
01-08-2019, 09:10 PM
(01-08-2019, 04:32 PM)generation07
(01-08-2019, 04:24 PM)X3non try this
First,  the battery is inbuilt and not removable.  Additionally,  when I connect charger without pressing on the power button,  it does the same thing as when trying to flash (power on and when it gets to the android logo,  it restarts).

Try holding the vol down or up key then connect the phone to pc.
if the problem persists then you'll need to loosen and disconnect/reconnect the phone's battery before connecting to pc for flashing.
generation07
generation07
generation07
Techie Member
02-08-2019, 03:28 PM
(01-08-2019, 09:10 PM)innagee Try holding the vol down or up key then connect the phone to pc.
if the problem persists then you'll need to loosen and disconnect/reconnect the phone's battery before connecting to pc for flashing.

Please I have been able to flash after series of hectic tries. The problem now is, it restarts on its own when it is there. It restarts and when it gets to the infinix logo, it gives a beep sound with vibration and restarts again. This happens when it is there and not touched. Please what could be the problem??
This post was last modified: 02-08-2019, 03:31 PM by generation07.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
03-08-2019, 12:24 PM
(02-08-2019, 03:28 PM)generation07 Please I have been able to flash after series of hectic tries. The problem now is, it restarts on its own when it is there. It restarts and when it gets to the infinix logo, it gives a beep sound with vibration and restarts again. This happens when it is there and not touched. Please what could be the problem??

"when it is there" -- what do you mean by this?
after successfully flashing, does the phone still power on without manually holding the power button and upon connecting to a charging source?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-08-2019, 09:07 PM
(02-08-2019, 03:28 PM)generation07
(01-08-2019, 09:10 PM)innagee Try holding the vol down or up key then connect the phone to pc.

Please I have been able to flash after series of hectic tries. The problem now is, it restarts on its own when it is there. It restarts and when it gets to the infinix logo, it gives a beep sound with vibration and restarts again. This happens when it is there and not touched. Please what could be the problem??

I experienced this on the Zero a while back. Was due to drained battery. I had to leave it connected to power and in constant reboots till it was able to retain some charge then boot up.
How did the phone end up in a bootloop to start with?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
generation07
generation07
generation07
Techie Member
07-08-2019, 11:34 AM

(06-08-2019, 09:07 PM)hovatek
(02-08-2019, 03:28 PM)generation07

Please I have been able to flash after series of hectic tries. The problem now is,  it restarts  on its own when it is there.  It restarts and when it gets to the infinix logo,  it gives a beep sound with vibration and restarts again.  This happens when it is there and not touched.  Please what could be the problem??

I experienced this on the Zero a while back. Was due to drained battery. I had to leave it connected to power and in constant reboots till it was able to retain some charge then boot up.
How did the phone end up in a bootloop to start with?
It was there and powering on and off on it own.  It was never altered in any way.  The problem started just like that.  Again,  even when it is fully charged,  it behaves like that and keeps restarting without entering the home screen till the battery goes low and it turns off
Pages (2): 1 2 Next