Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Tecno CX air Bricked out
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Tecno CX air Bricked out

Tecno CX air Bricked out

saqibmughal
saqibmughal
saqibmughal
19-07-2019, 05:31 PM

Hello everyone I'm Saqib from Pakistan & I was using the Tecno camon CX air & last night I wish to Root it so I've tried many of the softwares to root but all of the applications are not working so I've tried to install custom rom in my smartphone and then the smartphone was not in the boot state and then I thought that it's not not my phone so I've tried the lowest version and then my phone is bricked out(It"s not showing anything on the screen without the TECNO logo and the recovery mode is also blocked) can anyone just help me that what I've to do.
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
19-07-2019, 06:06 PM
(19-07-2019, 05:31 PM)saqibmughal Hello everyone I'm Saqib from Pakistan & I was using the Tecno camon CX air & last night I wish to Root it so I've tried many of the softwares to root but all of the applications are not working so I've tried to install custom rom in my smartphone and then the smartphone was not in the boot state and then I thought that it's not not my phone so I've tried the lowest version and then my phone is bricked out(It"s not showing anything on the screen without the TECNO logo and the recovery mode is also blocked) can anyone just help me that what I've to do.

do you remember the original build number of your phone?
and whats the current build number of the firmware you flashed?
saqibmughal
saqibmughal
saqibmughal
21-07-2019, 09:31 AM
I'm I have no idea about the built number and i only was flashed philz recovery in my tecno CX air V5.2 some and after that my phone was not in booting and then i was flased recovery of philz recovery v2.2
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
21-07-2019, 09:52 PM
(21-07-2019, 09:31 AM)saqibmughal I'm I have no idea about the built number and i only was flashed philz recovery in my tecno CX air V5.2 some and after that my phone was not in booting and then i was flased recovery of philz recovery v2.2

the firmware you mentioned that you flashed, was it flashed successfully with a green tick OR it ended with an error message?
and what is the build number of the firmware?
saqibmughal
saqibmughal
saqibmughal
02-08-2019, 05:00 PM

(21-07-2019, 09:52 PM)X3non
(21-07-2019, 09:31 AM)saqibmughal I'm I have no idea about the built number and i only was flashed philz recovery in my tecno CX air V5.2 some and after that my phone was not in booting and then i was flased recovery of philz recovery v2.2

the firmware you mentioned that you flashed, was it flashed successfully with a green tick OR it ended with an error message?
and what is the build number of the firmware?
No the firmware was installed successfully and the firmware was philz recovery 5.2.1 & I think the EMMC of my phone is damaged and i think now I've to replace the EMMC what do you say?
Noblex
Noblex
Noblex
Respected Member
03-08-2019, 11:03 AM
Just get Tecno Camon CX Air with build v105 from this forum and flash it to the phone.

For rooting, you can use magisk manager to patch the boot.IMG and then flash it to be phone with adb fastboot

Sent from my TECNO CX Air using Hovatek Mobile
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
03-08-2019, 03:21 PM
(02-08-2019, 05:00 PM)saqibmughal No the firmware was installed successfully and the firmware was philz recovery 5.2.1 & I think the EMMC of my phone is damaged and i think now I've to replace the EMMC what do you say?

philz recovery is not a firmware, if all you flashed was philz then try disconnecting / reconnecting the battery of the device (battery is inbuilt so loosen the back cover)
then try powering the device, lets know if it can power on or not