Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Error set Patti whhen flashing mtk phone on miracle box
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Error set Patti whhen flashing mtk phone on miracle box

Error set Patti whhen flashing mtk phone on miracle box

Kanekiken007
Kanekiken007
Kanekiken007
08-08-2019, 10:26 PM

Hi guys. I got an error while doing writing process with miracle box. I used the scatter file method. In the firmware folder there are many files, some are in .img others in .bin format. Also the preloader .bin file is ticked. I'm trying to flash entirely the phone but i got the same error (error set Patti).
This is really annoying. Please help me! Thanks in advance. 
My phone is ZTE BLADE A452
CPU: MT6735
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
09-08-2019, 01:32 PM
(08-08-2019, 10:26 PM)Kanekiken007 Hi guys. I got an error while doing writing process with miracle box. I used the scatter file method. In the firmware folder there are many files, some are in .img others in .bin format. Also the preloader .bin file is ticked. I'm trying to flash entirely the phone but i got the same error (error set Patti).
This is really annoying. Please help me! Thanks in advance. 
My phone is ZTE BLADE A452
CPU: MT6735

step 11 @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-14106.html ; ensure that preloader is on the list of items to be flashed and is ticked
btw what is wrong with the device and how did the problem begin?
Kanekiken007
Kanekiken007
Kanekiken007
09-08-2019, 01:53 PM
The preloader.bin is in the list and is ticked.
Every thing is OK. This error occurs after i click on the start button , the phone is recognized and a window pops up with the list oft file witch i want to flash, i select all files, and then i tap on OK. So the flashing process intend to start but suddenly the error occurs. It says ''error set: Patti''.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
09-08-2019, 06:24 PM
(09-08-2019, 01:53 PM)Kanekiken007 The preloader.bin is in the list and is ticked.
Every thing is OK. This error occurs after i click on the start button , the phone is recognized and a window pops up with the list oft file witch i want to flash, i select all files, and then i tap on OK. So the flashing process intend to start but suddenly the error occurs. It says ''error set: Patti''.

what is wrong with the device and how did the problem begin?
where did you get the firmware you're trying to flash from? also attach a screenshot of the contents of the firmware
Kanekiken007
Kanekiken007
Kanekiken007
09-08-2019, 09:05 PM

Yup. I flashed my phone using sp flash tool. I did not resolve the error. I just abandonned it and tried sp flash tool. Thanks to you X3non for jour support. Bye!
Batte Muhammed
Batte Muhammed
26-06-2020, 07:22 PM
(09-08-2019, 09:05 PM)Kanekiken007 Yup. I flashed my phone using sp flash tool. I did not resolve the error. I just abandonned it and tried sp flash tool. Thanks to you X3non for jour support. Bye!

Hi, so did SP Flash tool work ? did your phone get fixed, because i have had several issues with flashing Oppo 6607 using SP Flashtool when i switched to Miracle Thunder. I still got the same error set: Patti . I am not sure if maybe the firmware is has the wrong files.bin? somehow the logo.bin cant be loaded withing main scatter file in Sp Flash.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
27-06-2020, 10:13 AM
(26-06-2020, 07:22 PM)Batte Muhammed Hi, so did SP Flash tool work ? did your phone get fixed, because i have had several issues with flashing Oppo 6607 using SP Flashtool when i switched to Miracle Thunder. I still got the same error set: Patti . I am not sure if maybe the firmware is has the wrong files.bin? somehow the logo.bin cant be loaded withing main scatter file in Sp Flash.

set patti error, ensure to tick and include preloader when flashing using miracle thunder
if you still have problems then create a new thread for your device issue by clicking "Ask Question" at the top