Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Error ID 1001 when reading partitions
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Error ID 1001 when reading partitions

Error ID 1001 when reading partitions

Pages (4): 1 2 3 4 Next
Blendomatik
Blendomatik
Blendomatik
07-08-2019, 09:07 AM

I tried backing up the partitions on a ZTE Axon 7 with a Qualcomm chipset using MiracleBox 2.82. At first I got error 2222, but after rebooting the device and selecting the programmer file manually, I got error 1001. How can I fix this?
.png
Screenshot (12).png
Size: 165.3 KB / Downloads: 29
This post was last modified: 07-08-2019, 09:17 AM by Blendomatik.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
07-08-2019, 01:16 PM
(07-08-2019, 09:07 AM)Blendomatik I tried backing up the partitions on a ZTE Axon 7 with a Qualcomm chipset using MiracleBox 2.82. At first I got error 2222, but after rebooting the device and selecting the programmer file manually, I got error 1001. How can I fix this?

this programmer file used, where did you get it from?
try unticking the Auto checkbox underneath Port then retry again
Blendomatik
Blendomatik
Blendomatik
08-08-2019, 10:44 AM
(07-08-2019, 01:16 PM)X3non
(07-08-2019, 09:07 AM)Blendomatik I tried backing up the partitions on a ZTE Axon 7 with a Qualcomm chipset using MiracleBox 2.82. At first I got error 2222, but after rebooting the device and selecting the programmer file manually, I got error 1001. How can I fix this?

this programmer file used, where did you get it from?
try unticking the Auto checkbox underneath Port then retry again
I tried every possible combination concerning the auto buttons and it still showed me the error IDs 2222 or 1001. The programmer file is from the device firmware, it's used in an EDL tool for the Axon 7.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
08-08-2019, 01:58 PM
(08-08-2019, 10:44 AM)Blendomatik I tried every possible combination concerning the auto buttons and it still showed me the error IDs 2222 or 1001. The programmer file is from the device firmware, it's used in an EDL tool for the Axon 7.

this might be due to the storage type the device uses ie UFS
i'm not certain miracle tool or this particular version can properly read from this storage, try a simpler task such as read info under unlock tab
see if its successful
Blendomatik
Blendomatik
Blendomatik
11-08-2019, 03:15 PM

(08-08-2019, 01:58 PM)X3non
(08-08-2019, 10:44 AM)Blendomatik I tried every possible combination concerning the auto buttons and it still showed me the error IDs 2222 or 1001. The programmer file is from the device firmware, it's used in an EDL tool for the Axon 7.

this might be due to the storage type the device uses ie UFS
i'm not certain miracle tool or this particular version can properly read from this storage, try a simpler task such as read info under unlock tab
see if its successful

Sorry, my phone wouldn't turn on the past days, but now I'm back! I tried the read info task, but after successfully loading the boot I get error 2222 again. Right before the line with the error appears I also get the Windows disconnect sound for some reason. I tried changing around the settings for model and brand and I also loaded the programmer file later, but nothing changed.
.png
Screenshot (14).png
Size: 208.37 KB / Downloads: 14
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
12-08-2019, 08:11 PM
(11-08-2019, 03:15 PM)Blendomatik Sorry, my phone wouldn't turn on the past days, but now I'm back! I tried the read info task, but after successfully loading the boot I get error 2222 again. Right before the line with the error appears I also get the Windows disconnect sound for some reason. I tried changing around the settings for model and brand and I also loaded the programmer file later, but nothing changed.

as i thought, doubt you can read this phone using miracle box or at least this particular version. you can try latest miracle box version if you have the dongle
why dont you attempt to backup using the Axon 7 EDL Tool instead
Blendomatik
Blendomatik
Blendomatik
13-08-2019, 02:12 PM
(12-08-2019, 08:11 PM)X3non
(11-08-2019, 03:15 PM)Blendomatik Sorry, my phone wouldn't turn on the past days, but now I'm back! I tried the read info task, but after successfully loading the boot I get error 2222 again. Right before the line with the error appears I also get the Windows disconnect sound for some reason. I tried changing around the settings for model and brand and I also loaded the programmer file later, but nothing changed.

as i thought, doubt you can read this phone using miracle box or at least this particular version. you can try latest miracle box version if you have the dongle
why dont you attempt to backup using the Axon 7 EDL Tool instead
I don't think the Axon7Tool can backup the userdata partition, although technically the tool works for me (I have tested backing up some partitions). I also downloaded the QPST suite and tried making a backup using the integrated software download tool, but I always get this error when trying to switch the device to DL mode 9006 (see attachment). Also, there's an incomplete green status bar in the 'browse devices' tab. That's probably the same thing that occurs on miracle tool because of the file system?
Are there any other programs or other versions I can try? This Uni-Android tool lists my exact device as officially supported on their website and it can backup all partitions I think, but I don't want to spend that much money if I'm not 100% sure it'll work. Are there any cheap dongles/boxes that are known to work with the Axon 7 (A2017G) that can backup the userdata partition?
I'm sorry for the long post but I'm really invested in trying to work this out! :D
Attached Files
.png
snip_20190813145149.png
Size: 37.66 KB / Downloads: 13
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
13-08-2019, 07:23 PM
(13-08-2019, 02:12 PM)Blendomatik I don't think the Axon7Tool can backup the userdata partition, although technically the tool works for me (I have tested backing up some partitions). I also downloaded the QPST suite and tried making a backup using the integrated software download tool, but I always get this error when trying to switch the device to DL mode 9006 (see attachment). Also, there's an incomplete green status bar in the 'browse devices' tab. That's probably the same thing that occurs on miracle tool because of the file system?
Are there any other programs or other versions I can try? This Uni-Android tool lists my exact device as officially supported on their website and it can backup all partitions I think, but I don't want to spend that much money if I'm not 100% sure it'll work. Are there any cheap dongles/boxes that are known to work with the Axon 7 (A2017G) that can backup the userdata partition?
I'm sorry for the long post but I'm really invested in trying to work this out! Big Grin

sadly there are no cheap boxes dongles per single device use
why don't you try flashing twrp, decrypt userdata then backup
Blendomatik
Blendomatik
Blendomatik
14-08-2019, 10:45 AM
(13-08-2019, 07:23 PM)X3non
(13-08-2019, 02:12 PM)Blendomatik I don't think the Axon7Tool can backup the userdata partition, although technically the tool works for me (I have tested backing up some partitions). I also downloaded the QPST suite and tried making a backup using the integrated software download tool, but I always get this error when trying to switch the device to DL mode 9006 (see attachment). Also, there's an incomplete green status bar in the 'browse devices' tab. That's probably the same thing that occurs on miracle tool because of the file system?
I'm sorry for the long post but I'm really invested in trying to work this out! :D

sadly there are no cheap boxes dongles per single device use
why don't you try flashing twrp, decrypt userdata then backup
I tried to flash various versions of TWRP but after rebooting to recovery it just shows the ZTE splash screen, the bootloader unlocked warning screen and then it either reboots or goes to DFU mode.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
14-08-2019, 12:14 PM

(14-08-2019, 10:45 AM)Blendomatik I tried to flash various versions of TWRP but after rebooting to recovery it just shows the ZTE splash screen, the bootloader unlocked warning screen and then it either reboots or goes to DFU mode.

did you perform any extra functions in twrp before rebooting?
what android version is your device running on?
try this
flash twrp > flash no-verity-opt-encrypt-5.1.zip using twrp > flash supersu or magisk zip using twrp > in twrp's advanced menu, select terminal then run the command "reboot disemmcwp" > then lastly reboot system
Pages (4): 1 2 3 4 Next