Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Oukitel k6000 flashtoll root
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Oukitel k6000 flashtoll root

Oukitel k6000 flashtoll root

Pages (5): Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
Joachim Winkowski
Joachim Winkowski
Joachim Winkowski
17-09-2019, 07:30 AM

(16-09-2019, 02:16 PM)X3non
(15-09-2019, 10:56 AM)Joachim Winkowski I tried to use flashtool and miracle box. And I think Miracle box broke my phone. Currently, it doesn't even switch to the logo level. I recorded my attempts to do anything. Maybe they will show me what I can do wrong.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JQqFtqkYJo

you were asked to stay away from formatting in miracle
did you ever successfully format the phone using miracle or sp flash tool?
whats the current state of your phone now? still stuck on bootloop or totally dead?
you were asked to stay away from formatting in miracle
>I know. But I've done it before. Before it was written here in any answer.

did you ever successfully format the phone using miracle or sp flash tool?
>just this phone.

whats the current state of your phone now? still stuck on bootloop or totally dead?
>Currently the phone does not turn on at all. It doesn't even show the logo. But as you can see in the video through the miracle box and flashtoll is detectable. Can it still be saved or have I made a brick from my phone?
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
17-09-2019, 12:20 PM
(17-09-2019, 07:30 AM)Joachim Winkowski ...Currently the phone does not turn on at all. It doesn't even show the logo. But as you can see in the video through the miracle box and flashtoll is detectable. Can it still be saved or have I made a brick from my phone?

disconnect / reconnect the battery of the device (if it has inbuilt battery then loosen the back and disconnect / reconnect the battery clip)
once done, leave the phone to charge a few hours then attempt to power it on
This post was last modified: 17-09-2019, 12:26 PM by X3non.
Joachim Winkowski
Joachim Winkowski
Joachim Winkowski
17-09-2019, 06:40 PM
(17-09-2019, 12:20 PM)X3non
(17-09-2019, 07:30 AM)Joachim Winkowski ...Currently the phone does not turn on at all. It doesn't even show the logo. But as you can see in the video through the miracle box and flashtoll is detectable. Can it still be saved or have I made a brick from my phone?

disconnect / reconnect the battery of the device (if it has inbuilt battery then loosen the back and disconnect / reconnect the battery clip)
once done, leave the phone to charge a few hours then attempt to power it on
There is a black screen all the time. It doesn't show that it is loading at all. So I'm not sure of that either. But I connected it to the socket and I am waiting. But all the time a black screen.
This post was last modified: 17-09-2019, 06:46 PM by Joachim Winkowski.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
18-09-2019, 09:47 AM
(17-09-2019, 06:40 PM)Joachim Winkowski There is a black screen all the time. It doesn't show that it is loading at all. So I'm not sure of that either. But I connected it to the socket and I am waiting. But all the time a black screen.

there's a difference between having black screen and totally dead phone. so be sure to check properly
totally dead --- no lights at all
black screen upon powering on --- screen lights come on once power button is held in an attempt to power on the phone
both cases are perfectly visible in a place without bright light
Joachim Winkowski
Joachim Winkowski
Joachim Winkowski
18-09-2019, 10:26 AM

(18-09-2019, 09:47 AM)X3non
(17-09-2019, 06:40 PM)Joachim Winkowski There is a black screen all the time. It doesn't show that it is loading at all. So I'm not sure of that either. But I connected it to the socket and I am waiting. But all the time a black screen.

there's a difference between having black screen and totally dead phone. so be sure to check properly
totally dead --- no lights at all
black screen upon powering on --- screen lights come on once power button is held in an attempt to power on the phone
both cases are perfectly visible in a place without bright light
This phone is totally dead. Because there is none - not even a black, slightly holy screen. I looked in the dark. The charging LED does not appear on the phone either. Is the preloader responsible for it that I could delete by formatting the phone?
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
18-09-2019, 03:22 PM
(18-09-2019, 10:26 AM)Joachim Winkowski This phone is totally dead. Because there is none - not even a black, slightly holy screen. I looked in the dark. The charging LED does not appear on the phone either. Is the preloader responsible for it that I could delete by formatting the phone?

if you formatted all, when you successfully formatted then preloader was erased as well
you need to re-flash the entire firmware
Joachim Winkowski
Joachim Winkowski
Joachim Winkowski
18-09-2019, 08:49 PM
(18-09-2019, 03:22 PM)X3non
(18-09-2019, 10:26 AM)Joachim Winkowski This phone is totally dead. Because there is none - not even a black, slightly holy screen. I looked in the dark. The charging LED does not appear on the phone either. Is the preloader responsible for it that I could delete by formatting the phone?

if you formatted all, when you successfully formatted then preloader was erased as well
you need to re-flash the entire firmware
Wow.
Finally something started moving on the phone. I removed all port drivers and installed them again. Later, I connected the phone to an unused port from an external drive. And then the phone normally began to work with the miracle box. I read all memory (Service-> Read) and saved to the bin file. I read this file using the Wwr tool and it turned out that I had 2 partitions on the phone.

Entries MTK Preloader (EMMC_BOOT) 0x0
Entries MTK Preloader (EMMC_BOOT) 0x400000

Although I still do not understand why this partition has 0x40000 and it would be enough for it calm 0x80000 (0.5 MB) and has 0x400000 (4MB)

Later I uploaded the system I had earlier (OUKITEL_K6000_Plus_V29_20171024) - downloaded from the internet and loogo appeared. And later. Yeah. Boootloop. Yes. I'm glad. Because I was finally able to return to bootloop. Yes. I know. Stupid that I'm happy if the phone does not work, but at least you can see something more than just a black screen. Now I think I can fix it. Although now the phone does not restart automatically only stands still all the time. But it's good because I can go into recovery or fastboot now. I noticed that the phone goes into self-starting with the logo when I want to enter recovery. This is good because it makes it easier to enter the download mode.

After many attempts to upload any rom, it always stops on the bootlogo. Or with a completely black screen (but you can see that it turns on). But I don't understand why if I uploaded this system what I had at the beginning and I had a bootlogo in it, now I have a black screen.
#
I wonder if you can somehow modify the lk.bin file so that the logo appears and the system starts.
This post was last modified: 22-09-2019, 11:32 AM by Joachim Winkowski.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
19-09-2019, 10:52 AM
(18-09-2019, 08:49 PM)Joachim Winkowski ...Although now the phone does not restart automatically only stands still all the time. But it's good because I can go into recovery or fastboot now. I noticed that the phone goes into self-starting with the logo when I want to enter recovery. This is good because it makes it easier to enter the download mode.

at this point of been stuck at boot, you're supposed to boot into recovery mode and perform a factory reset then reboot the phone

(18-09-2019, 08:49 PM)Joachim Winkowski After many attempts to upload any rom, it always stops on the bootlogo. Or with a completely black screen (but you can see that it turns on). But I don't understand why if I uploaded this system what I had at the beginning and I had a bootlogo in it, now I have a black screen.

black screen (that at least turns on), i guess you mean you can see the screen light when you attempt to power it on, that's likely drained battery
Joachim Winkowski
Joachim Winkowski
Joachim Winkowski
20-09-2019, 10:41 AM
(19-09-2019, 10:52 AM)X3non
(18-09-2019, 08:49 PM)Joachim Winkowski ...Although now the phone does not restart automatically only stands still all the time. But it's good because I can go into recovery or fastboot now. I noticed that the phone goes into self-starting with the logo when I want to enter recovery. This is good because it makes it easier to enter the download mode.

at this point of been stuck at boot, you're supposed to boot into recovery mode and perform a factory reset then reboot the phone

(18-09-2019, 08:49 PM)Joachim Winkowski After many attempts to upload any rom, it always stops on the bootlogo. Or with a completely black screen (but you can see that it turns on). But I don't understand why if I uploaded this system what I had at the beginning and I had a bootlogo in it, now I have a black screen.

black screen (that at least turns on), i guess you mean you can see the screen light when you attempt to power it on, that's likely drained battery
For me, the problem is now more or less like at the beginning. I don't have a recovery for my phone. Because every rom from the internet to this phone causes a bootloop. Yes. The possibility of entering recovery and fastboot is shown. But trying to enter recovery gives bootloop. Fastboot works normally. But you can't restore factory settings there. Unless you do something about one of the partitions? Erase? Wipe?

I will describe my attempts at what I tried to do.
I mean, I have some roms for this phone. And the original rom. Only that the original rom has no recovery (before backing up all the rom I previously flashed recovery) and something in it does not work.
One of the roms probably works on my phone but something is still wrong. Because this rom normally starts in the background but on a black screen. I conclude that it comes to android after I have installed android drivers. Well, but unfortunately there is a black screen. I tried to upload the lk partition from my original rom. And then the screen appeared but the phone got stuck in the bootlogo. I think that there may be a problem with a rom checksum because the lk file from my rom is 1024 kb and from romi from the Internet I think 363 kb. I am also wondering if md1arm and md1asp are any checksums of files and could they not be generated again so that rom would work correctly?

Or how to "swap" the lk partition so that rom will boot properly?

Swapping partitions lk causes a logo to appear instead of a black screen. So that's why I'm trying to do something with this partition.
This post was last modified: 20-09-2019, 12:11 PM by Joachim Winkowski.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
20-09-2019, 05:21 PM

(20-09-2019, 10:41 AM)Joachim Winkowski ...So that's why I'm trying to do something with this partition.

i will use rom1 as the backup rom without recovery then rom2 as the second rom with black screen
if you flash rom2 then only lk.bin from rom1, can you boot into recovery?
if you can get to fastboot then try factory reset using the command "fastboot -w"
This post was last modified: 20-09-2019, 05:22 PM by X3non.
Pages (5): Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next