Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Tutorial] How to fix MTK or SPD bricked after interrupting flash or backup
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Tutorial] How to fix MTK or SPD bricked after interrupting flash or backup

[Tutorial] How to fix MTK or SPD bricked after interrupting flash or backup

Pages (25): Previous 117 18 19 20 2125 Next
Simvic
Simvic
Simvic
Enthusiastic Member
17-07-2019, 06:43 PM

Please I need help. i upgraded my infinix X571 and it started malfunctioning so I tried to downgrade it the stock rom using SP flash tool but it was interrupted on the process and my phone is dead and SP flash tool is responding with the error code 4032. I really need you guys to help me out. thanks.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
18-07-2019, 09:47 AM
(17-07-2019, 06:43 PM)Simvic Please I need help. i upgraded my infinix X571 and it started malfunctioning so I tried to downgrade it the stock rom using SP flash tool but it was interrupted on the process and my phone is dead and SP flash tool is responding with the error code 4032. I really need you guys to help me out. thanks.

stick to your thread @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-28850.html
This post was last modified: 18-07-2019, 09:48 AM by X3non.
hmjeos
hmjeos
hmjeos
30-07-2019, 02:59 PM
Hello Hovatek members please help me 
i tried to root my tecno pop 2 b1 f  in adb but and flashed a parched recovery which caused the phone to go off and failed to start again
when i try to power ON nothing Angryhappens..i have charged the bettery to 98% still nothing happens
i downloaded new stock ROMs and connected to flash i get this error S_AUTH_HANDLE_IS_NOT_READY(5000)
[User]this is a secure Base-band Chip! Pleas select the authentication file first.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
30-07-2019, 09:56 PM
(30-07-2019, 02:59 PM)hmjeos Hello Hovatek members please help me 
i tried to root my tecno pop 2 b1 f  in adb but and flashed a parched recovery which caused the phone to go off and failed to start again
when i try to power ON nothing Angryhappens..i have charged the bettery to 98% still nothing happens
i downloaded new stock ROMs and connected to flash i get this error S_AUTH_HANDLE_IS_NOT_READY(5000)
[User]this is a secure Base-band Chip! Pleas select the authentication file first.

stick to your thread @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-29088.html .
raziq haikal
raziq haikal
raziq haikal
12-10-2019, 01:29 PM

Hi,
Last week i buy redmi note 2,and it was stuck on mi logo (can enter recovery,fastboot at this moment..but no charging icon/led when plugged to charger)
at first i thought i can just settled it by flashing new rom using sp flash tool..
my 1st flashing attempt is successful,but it still stuck on mi logo
After several successful flashing attempt,still stuck there..
Then i try change to firmware update mode,after flash is 100% done,suddenly my phone get totally dead (no response to anything at all,sometimes red led appear about a minutes when i plugged a charger)

What happen to my phone?? Help pls..
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
12-10-2019, 06:11 PM
(12-10-2019, 01:29 PM)raziq haikal Hi,
Last week i buy redmi note 2,and it was stuck on mi logo (can enter recovery,fastboot at this moment..but no charging icon/led when plugged to charger)
at first i thought i can just settled it by flashing new rom using sp flash tool..
my 1st flashing attempt is successful,but it still stuck on mi logo
After several successful flashing attempt,still stuck there..
Then i try change to firmware update mode,after flash is 100% done,suddenly my phone get totally dead (no response to anything at all,sometimes red led appear about a minutes when i plugged a charger)

What happen to my phone?? Help pls..

stick to your thread @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-30426.html
francomex
francomex
francomex
15-10-2019, 12:13 AM
my new umidigi x is bricked, i modified some system file after reboot phone got stuck on logo loading so i tried flashing stock rom but something went wrong phone is dead (black screen) it doesn't start and i getting a sp flash tool error so is not possible flash the phone, i try both rooms aviable from umidigi website but i get the same error in both rooms. pc detects and recognizes the phone when is connected so i think is possible to flash it, preloader and recovery flashes without problem, the problem starts when it try to flash md1img.img and other imgs.
things i did trying to fix this and didn't work:
-try different version of sp flash tool
- disable signature verification windows 10
-try different cable and port
-use other pc (same result)
- reinstall drivers, uninstall drivers and try different
-disable anti virus
hope you can help me  Heart
[Image: error.png]
[Image: preloader.png]
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
15-10-2019, 09:35 AM
(15-10-2019, 12:13 AM)francomex my new umidigi x is bricked, ...

stick to your thread @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-30456.html
Dr4v3n
Dr4v3n
Dr4v3n
Enthusiastic Member
31-12-2019, 01:11 PM
Hello,

Does this still working?

I have a TecLast P10S SC9863A that fail a firmware update and is dead since (4 days ago).

It's not charging, the PC won't recognize it, and it buttons don't do nothing. Should I wait or send it to warranty?

Thanks
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
31-12-2019, 03:22 PM

(31-12-2019, 01:11 PM)Dr4v3n Hello,

Does this still working?

I have a TecLast P10S SC9863A that fail a firmware update and is dead since (4 days ago).

It's not charging, the PC won't recognize it, and it buttons don't do nothing. Should I wait or send it to warranty?

Thanks

Encountered the same thing with the Teclast P80X which got interrupted while reading info. Kept charging for days and it eventually came on.
In your case, you said "fail firmware update". Could you explain what happened in detail

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Pages (25): Previous 117 18 19 20 2125 Next