Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android ADB
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

ADB

ADB

ELIUDOS
ELIUDOS
ELIUDOS
Enthusiastic Member
20-11-2019, 02:23 PM

Hello guys,thanks for the time you spend helping lads here..the problem is debug authorization window cannot pop up on my phone screen when I connect my phone to the computer.I have enabled usb debugging under developer settings and ADB drivers are well installed..what should I do?
   Thank you
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
20-11-2019, 09:09 PM
(20-11-2019, 02:23 PM)ELIUDOS Hello guys,thanks for the time you spend helping lads here..the problem is debug authorization window cannot pop up on my phone screen when I connect my phone to the computer.I have enabled usb debugging under developer settings and ADB drivers are well installed..what should I do?
   Thank you

settings > developer options > revoke USB debugging authorizations ; ensure USB debugging is still enabled
connect your device then check device manager on the PC, ensure the drivers are properly installed and also try a different USB cable
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
23-11-2019, 09:36 AM
(20-11-2019, 02:23 PM)ELIUDOS Hello guys,thanks for the time you spend helping lads here..the problem is debug authorization window cannot pop up on my phone screen when I connect my phone to the computer.I have enabled usb debugging under developer settings and ADB drivers are well installed..what should I do?
   Thank you

What response do you get when you run
Code:

adb devices

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.