Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android [Tutorial] How to change boot logo on an MTK phone (NOT bootanimation)
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Tutorial] How to change boot logo on an MTK phone (NOT bootanimation)

[Tutorial] How to change boot logo on an MTK phone (NOT bootanimation)

Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3
basimsameer786
basimsameer786
07-12-2019, 10:38 AM

hello sir,
i do not understand why my logo is different,
i was using micromax 6month ago and i used to change the boot logo for that device using this tool and everything was fine but now i sold that phone and i bought lenovo k9 which is also mtk cpu
and i rooted the phone successfully and now i decided to change the boot logo using this tool so i downloaded the stock rom
so that i got the logo.bin file and when i extracted the images from logo.bin
the image is different (i upload it here)

when i replace the my own image into logo, then it is distorted in my phone but it is good in computer but original image from logo file is distorted but it works great in phone, i do not understand this
Attached Files
.png
img1.png
Size: 40.02 KB / Downloads: 4
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
07-12-2019, 01:21 PM
(07-12-2019, 10:38 AM)basimsameer786 hello sir,
i do not understand why my logo is different,
i was using micromax 6month ago and i used to change the boot logo for that device using this tool and everything was fine but now i sold that phone and i bought lenovo k9 which is also mtk cpu
and i rooted the phone successfully and now i decided to change the boot logo using this tool so i downloaded the stock rom
so that i got the logo.bin file and when i extracted the images from logo.bin
the image is different (i upload it here)

when i replace the my own image into logo, then it is distorted in my phone but it is good in computer but original image from logo file is distorted but it works great in phone, i do not understand this

check step 5 to 7
you're to change the image size, try either 32bit or 64 bit and also move the slider to find the right image for your device before you compile new logo.bin
Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3