Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Stock Boot Image for Nokia 6.2 TA-1198
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Stock Boot Image for Nokia 6.2 TA-1198

Stock Boot Image for Nokia 6.2 TA-1198

Wittymav
Wittymav
Wittymav
14-12-2019, 07:02 PM

Please, I followed this post [https://forum.xda-developers.com/nokia-6...n-t3999433] and flashed the TWRP.Img file from fastboot instead of booting it. Now, my WIFI is no longer working and I have been told that flashing the Stock boot.img will fix it. I do not know where to get it from. Please, Can someone share it or point me to a link where I can download it.
This post was last modified: 14-12-2019, 08:38 PM by Wittymav.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
14-12-2019, 09:17 PM
(14-12-2019, 07:02 PM)Wittymav Please, I followed this post [https://forum.xda-developers.com/nokia-6...n-t3999433] and flashed the TWRP.Img file from fastboot instead of booting it. Now, my WIFI is no longer working and I have been told that flashing the Stock boot.img will fix it. I do not know where to get it from. Please, Can someone share it or point me to a link where I can download it.

you're still able to boot into recovery mode right?
have you ever performed a system update since you got this phone? if no, then boot on both a and b slots will be the same so you could attempt to backup boot from the inactive slot then flash over to the active slot or better still just switch between slots
or maybe someone from the xda thread can assist you with stock boot.img
This post was last modified: 14-12-2019, 09:20 PM by X3non.
Wittymav
Wittymav
Wittymav
14-12-2019, 11:42 PM
(14-12-2019, 09:17 PM)X3non
(14-12-2019, 07:02 PM)Wittymav Please, I followed this post [https://forum.xda-developers.com/nokia-6...n-t3999433] and flashed the TWRP.Img file from fastboot instead of booting it. Now, my WIFI is no longer working and I have been told that flashing the Stock boot.img will fix it. I do not know where to get it from. Please, Can someone share it or point me to a link where I can download it.

you're still able to boot into recovery mode right?
have you ever performed a system update since you got this phone? if no, then boot on both a and b slots will be the same so you could attempt to backup boot from the inactive slot then flash over to the active slot or better still just switch between slots
or maybe someone from the xda thread can assist you with stock boot.img

No updates yet. I can't boot into recovery at all - not even from the other slot.

I was able to change the slot in fastboot mode and then booted up the phone. The WIFI works well now. But I am afraid that the other slot is still defective and I really need the stock boot.img to flash to that slot to fix it.

If I can be guided on how to dump my ROM or just the image.img file, I would be grateful.

Thanks for your response, please.
This post was last modified: 14-12-2019, 11:43 PM by Wittymav.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
16-12-2019, 09:39 AM
(14-12-2019, 11:42 PM)Wittymav No updates yet. I can't boot into recovery at all - not even from the other slot.
I was able to change the slot in fastboot mode and then booted up the phone. The WIFI works well now. But I am afraid that the other slot is still defective and I really need the stock boot.img to flash to that slot to fix it.

If I can be guided on how to dump my ROM or just the image.img file, I would be grateful.

Thanks for your response, please.

easiest method you can try, boot twrp (ie do not flash), then backup boot using twrp