Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] HOW TO REVIVE MY INFINIX X551
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] HOW TO REVIVE MY INFINIX X551

[Please help] HOW TO REVIVE MY INFINIX X551

Kropson
Kropson
Kropson
Enthusiastic Member
13-01-2020, 06:20 PM

Hi guys and thank you for your help and supports.
Please, i have this infinix x551 that just went off and i have being battling with how to revive the phone but all effort failed, please i need your help in this regard.
The problem started when i got a new battery for the phone. it started that the phone was complaining about "low temperature" of the new battery with two option (Dismiss and Snooze). This was quite new and strange to me as a technician. so i used to choose "Dismiss".  But i later (not long though) realized that whenever i wanted to charge the phone it will went off immediately i connect charger but will enter/started charging in off mode. after which i will power it on and it will continue charging.
I kept using it that way because i dont want to return the old battery because it was so weak. One day as i connected the charger , it went off as usual but this time it refused to enter charging mode as it went off. I tried reconnecting the charger but still didn't charge. The battery was 25% when I connected the charger so i tried to power it on but it refused and uptill now is not still powering on. Even when i changed the battery to the old one it still doesn't power on. 
Please help me on how i can revive this phone. I could notice it still recognizing charger because when i left it on charger for a while, i can feel the normal charginglike heat. 
PLEASE COME TO MY RESCUE
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
13-01-2020, 06:59 PM
(13-01-2020, 06:20 PM)Kropson Hi guys and thank you for your help and supports.
Please, i have this infinix x551 that just went off and i have being battling with how to revive the phone but all effort failed, please i need your help in this regard.
The problem started when i got a new battery for the phone. it started that the phone was complaining about "low temperature" of the new battery with two option (Dismiss and Snooze). This was quite new and strange to me as a technician. so i used to choose "Dismiss".  But i later (not long though) realized that whenever i wanted to charge the phone it will went off immediately i connect charger but will enter/started charging in off mode. after which i will power it on and it will continue charging.
I kept using it that way because i dont want to return the old battery because it was so weak. One day as i connected the charger , it went off as usual but this time it refused to enter charging mode as it went off. I tried reconnecting the charger but still didn't charge. The battery was 25% when I connected the charger so i tried to power it on but it refused and uptill now is not still powering on. Even when i changed the battery to the old one it still doesn't power on. 
Please help me on how i can revive this phone. I could notice it still recognizing charger because when i left it on charger for a while, i can feel the normal charginglike heat. 
PLEASE COME TO MY RESCUE

Stick to your thread @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-31928.html . Multiple threads with same issue isn’t allowed.
This post was last modified: 13-01-2020, 06:59 PM by xerxes.