Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android HOW TO REVIVE MY INFINIX X551
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

HOW TO REVIVE MY INFINIX X551

HOW TO REVIVE MY INFINIX X551

Kropson
Kropson
Kropson
Enthusiastic Member
13-01-2020, 06:37 PM

Hi guys and thank you for your help and supports.
Please, i have this infinix x551 that just went off and i have being battling with how to revive the phone but all effort failed, please i need your help in this regard.
The problem started when i got a new battery for the phone. it started that the phone was complaining about "low temperature" of the new battery with two option (Dismiss and Snooze). This was quite new and strange to me as a technician. so i used to choose "Dismiss".  But i later (not long though) realized that whenever i wanted to charge the phone it will went off immediately i connect charger but will enter/started charging in off mode. after which i will power it on and it will continue charging.
I kept using it that way because i dont want to return the old battery because it was so weak. One day as i connected the charger , it went off as usual but this time it refused to enter charging mode as it went off. I tried reconnecting the charger but still didn't charge. The battery was 25% when I connected the charger so i tried to power it on but it refused and uptill now is not still powering on. Even when i changed the battery to the old one it still doesn't power on. 
Please help me on how i can revive this phone. I could notice it still recognizing charger because when i left it on charger for a while, i can feel the normal charginglike heat. 
PLEASE COME TO MY RESCUE
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
13-01-2020, 06:57 PM
(13-01-2020, 06:37 PM)Kropson Hi guys and thank you for your help and supports.
Please, i have this infinix x551 that just went off and i have being battling with how to revive the phone but all effort failed, please i need your help in this regard.
The problem started when i got a new battery for the phone. it started that the phone was complaining about "low temperature" of the new battery with two option (Dismiss and Snooze). This was quite new and strange to me as a technician. so i used to choose "Dismiss".  But i later (not long though) realized that whenever i wanted to charge the phone it will went off immediately i connect charger but will enter/started charging in off mode. after which i will power it on and it will continue charging.
I kept using it that way because i dont want to return the old battery because it was so weak. One day as i connected the charger , it went off as usual but this time it refused to enter charging mode as it went off. I tried reconnecting the charger but still didn't charge. The battery was 25% when I connected the charger so i tried to power it on but it refused and uptill now is not still powering on. Even when i changed the battery to the old one it still doesn't power on. 
Please help me on how i can revive this phone. I could notice it still recognizing charger because when i left it on charger for a while, i can feel the normal charginglike heat. 
PLEASE COME TO MY RESCUE

It might be hardware related issue.
Does PC recognize the phone? If yes, try backing up the phone’s firmware or readinfo. See https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13347.html
olakunal
olakunal
olakunal
13-01-2020, 08:09 PM
(13-01-2020, 06:57 PM)innagee
PLEASE COME TO MY RESCUE

Does PC recognize the phone? If yes, try backing up the phone’s firmware or readinfo. See https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13347.html
Perhaps the battery you bought has reached its end of life & your phone diagnosed it earlier to prevent any fault.

Your bootloader config may be broken & a quick fix is to flash ONLY a stock preloader.bin

If you flash the wrong firmware preloader i believe you know the result. Google it.

Download stock firmware & flash preloader.bin only.

Make sure phone is switched off, choose download mode in SP Flash Tool, tick preloader only.then proceed.

Alternatively, you can use
Code:

fastboot flash preloader preloader.bin

if you can still boot into fastboot mode.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
14-01-2020, 02:56 PM
PLEASE COME TO MY RESCUE

this coupled with the error @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-31929.html , shows clear signs of faulty hardware. most likely the charging port
replace it and if it persist then have the full board checked properly by an experienced phone technician
Kropson
Kropson
Kropson
Enthusiastic Member
26-01-2020, 06:41 PM

(13-01-2020, 08:09 PM)olakunal
(13-01-2020, 06:57 PM)innagee
PLEASE COME TO MY RESCUE

Perhaps the battery you bought has reached its end of life & your phone diagnosed it earlier to prevent any fault.

Your bootloader config may be broken & a quick fix is to flash ONLY a stock preloader.bin

If you flash the wrong firmware preloader i believe you know the result. Google it.

Download stock firmware & flash preloader.bin only.

Make sure phone is switched off, choose download mode in SP Flash Tool, tick preloader only.then proceed.

Alternatively, you can use
Code:

fastboot flash preloader preloader.bin

if you can still boot into fastboot mode.
Thanks for your idea.
Just yesterday I re-heat every components on the pcb. Most especially the memory and the cpu and after that the phone started charging normally but on off mode I left it for a while because it started from zero percent but after changing beyond 70 percent I try to power it on and it powered on but it was slow but I waited but it eventually didn't enter window it said "process system is not responding " after which it shot down from there and on it self.
The frequent time after that it didn't display that system error but won't just enter Windows. That is the display In my attached file.
Now my question is that could this be software error or something went wrong during the heating period?
WHAT CAN I DO NEXT?
Attached Files
.jpeg
UC_Photo_0.jpeg
Size: 24.5 KB / Downloads: 7
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
27-01-2020, 12:21 PM
(26-01-2020, 06:41 PM)Kropson Thanks for your idea.
Now my  question is that could this be software error or something went wrong during the heating period?
WHAT CAN I DO NEXT?

flashing stock firmware will help verify
download and flash stock firmware @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-19977.html
Kropson
Kropson
Kropson
Enthusiastic Member
27-01-2020, 02:41 PM
Thanks done and is now booting up but notice the it doesn't charge beyond 60% what could cause that?
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
28-01-2020, 11:54 AM
(27-01-2020, 02:41 PM)Kropson Thanks done and is now  booting up but notice the it doesn't charge beyond 60% what could cause that?

first check between the current battery & charger
try a different charger then a different battery if it persists