Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Ulefone Power 3 flashing with SP doesn`t continue
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Ulefone Power 3 flashing with SP doesn`t continue

Ulefone Power 3 flashing with SP doesn`t continue

disturbed
disturbed
disturbed
22-01-2020, 12:59 PM

.jpg
ule power 3.jpg
Size: 152.82 KB / Downloads: 5

the phone is a gift for me from a client. It was watered i think. Have buyd new subboard and now am trying to make the phone alive.
I will try flash with SPMDT. something else on mind ?
Smile
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
22-01-2020, 06:42 PM
(22-01-2020, 12:59 PM)disturbed the phone is a gift for me from a client. It was watered i think. Have buyd new subboard and now am trying to make the phone alive.
I will try flash with SPMDT. something else on mind ?
Smile

if the phone is fully bricked from flashing wrong firmware or formatting entire emmc, then you should tick preloader when flashing
disturbed
disturbed
disturbed
06-02-2020, 03:24 PM
Are there some protections if i :
try to flash qualcom phone with SP flash tool and MTK firmware - will i see some error ?
Try to flash MTK phone with SPMDT and qualcom firmware - the same question.
Thanks
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
06-02-2020, 11:33 PM
(06-02-2020, 03:24 PM)disturbed Are there some protections if i :
try to flash qualcom phone with SP flash tool and MTK firmware - will i see some error ?
Try to flash MTK phone with SPMDT and qualcom firmware - the same question.
Thanks

flashing qualcomm with sp flash tool will not work cause spft will not detect the qualcomm phone so flashing won't start let alone bring up an error

flashing an mtk phone with qualcomm firmware won't work as well cause qualcomm firmware don't have scatter file so you can't select it in any mtk flash tool but then if you manage to find a scatter file for the device and attempt to forcefully flash the images that match with certain partitions such as boot, recovery, system, e.t.c either the images will be too large or it'll fit in perfectly and flash but the device will be surely get bricked
disturbed
disturbed
disturbed
14-02-2020, 02:59 PM

mine phone seems to be MTK because of recognising in device manager but if it`s 3 or 3s i really cannot understand...
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1z868c1...zZJ1PB8M0a
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
15-02-2020, 11:27 AM
(14-02-2020, 02:59 PM)disturbed mine phone seems to be MTK because of recognising in device manager but if it`s 3 or 3s i really cannot understand...
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1z868c1...zZJ1PB8M0a

readinfo from the phone or compare the stats of both 3 and 3s to what you have on the phone (battery, sim, e.t.c)