Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Boot loop , requiring verified boot to bootup in tecno povoir3 air
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Boot loop , requiring verified boot to bootup in tecno povoir3 air

Boot loop , requiring verified boot to bootup in tecno povoir3 air

Wolfgangjk
Wolfgangjk
Wolfgangjk
31-01-2020, 11:50 AM

I have an issue with my tecno povoir 3 air. I just flashed the stock rom that i downloaded from your website using sp flash tool  but after the flashing was successfully completed,it went into a boot loop, when it boots severally and displayed.

Red state
Verified boot enabled,disable verified boot,or download a signed boot.

What can i do to solve the problem
Wolfgangjk
Wolfgangjk
Wolfgangjk
31-01-2020, 12:51 PM
  • .jpg
    15804713781561815417672.jpg
    Size: 811.86 KB / Downloads: 6
    I have an issue with my tecno povoir 3 air. I just flashed the stock rom that i downloaded from your website using sp flash tool  but after the flashing was successfully completed,it went into a boot loop, when it boots severally and displayed.

Red state

The builder number of the rom file is LC6a-H619ABC-PGo-191121v109

The initial builder number was the one i have just written above but there was an OTA update were the builder number changed ,i dont exactly remember the new builder no,but i think it was of version two hundred and something,with the security patch updated to 05th/2020

xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
31-01-2020, 04:23 PM
(31-01-2020, 11:50 AM)Wolfgangjk I have an issue with my tecno povoir 3 air. I just flashed the stock rom that i downloaded from your website using sp flash tool  but after the flashing was successfully completed,it went into a boot loop, when it boots severally and displayed.

Red state

Refer to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-31664.html

What was the phone’s original build no.?
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
31-01-2020, 09:29 PM
(31-01-2020, 12:51 PM)Wolfgangjk ...What can i do to solve the problem

try this,
reflash the firmware using format all + download in software download tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-23709.html
This post was last modified: 31-01-2020, 09:44 PM by X3non.
Wolfgangjk
Wolfgangjk
Wolfgangjk
02-02-2020, 06:50 AM

Thanks Team hovatek I have been able to unbrick my Tecno povouir 3 air, what I did is to download the software download tool,then I navigated to the folder that I just extracted the firmware,then I loaded the scatter file,there after I selected the option that is to be used invade you do not know exactly what to select , similar to download only in sp flashtool,after the flash was complete I unplugged my phone ,the on powering it on,it successfully booted.

I APPRECIATE YOU TEAM HOVATEK FOR THE GREAT HELP TO US.