Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android formatting single partitions using transsion aftersale tool
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

formatting single partitions using transsion aftersale tool

formatting single partitions using transsion aftersale tool

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
Dilone61
Dilone61
Dilone61
Experienced Member
21-03-2020, 09:07 AM

Hi, I have a Huawei CRO-U-00 with FRP which I wish to format. I tried to format it using SP flash tool but unfortunately it requires a DA file. I downloaded a DA file from this forum but it fails to work. I also have another software called "transsion aftersale tool". Now, is it possible to format single partitions using transsion aftersale tool? And if yes, which method should I use? And the software is very accessible to people who are visually impaired like me unlike miracle box and research upgrade tool. Thanks.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
21-03-2020, 05:35 PM
(21-03-2020, 09:07 AM)Dilone61 Hi, I have a Huawei CRO-U-00 with FRP which I wish to format. I tried to format it using SP flash tool but unfortunately it requires a DA file. I downloaded a DA file from this forum but it fails to work. I also have another software called "transsion aftersale tool". Now, is it possible to format single partitions using transsion aftersale tool? And if yes, which method should I use? And the software is very accessible to people who are visually impaired like me unlike miracle box and research upgrade tool. Thanks.

DA file usable in SP flash tool is now listed @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-23321.html
Dilone61
Dilone61
Dilone61
Experienced Member
21-03-2020, 11:55 PM
(21-03-2020, 05:35 PM)X3non
(21-03-2020, 09:07 AM)Dilone61 Hi, I have a Huawei CRO-U-00 with FRP which I wish to format. I tried to format it using SP flash tool but unfortunately it requires a DA file. I downloaded a DA file from this forum but it fails to work. I also have another software called "transsion aftersale tool". Now, is it possible to format single partitions using transsion aftersale tool? And if yes, which method should I use? And the software is very accessible to people who are visually impaired like me unlike miracle box and research upgrade tool. Thanks.

DA file usable in SP flash tool is now listed @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-23321.html

That's the one I initially used but it refused. I brought this up on Page 8 and was told that it can work in CM2 MTK.
I read somewhere that transsion aftersale tool does not require either Auth file or DA file. That's why I wanted to know whether I can use it to format only FRP partition.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
22-03-2020, 11:02 AM
(21-03-2020, 11:55 PM)Dilone61

That's the one I initially used but it refused. I brought this up on Page 8 and was told that it can work in CM2 MTK.
I read somewhere that transsion aftersale tool does not require either Auth file or DA file. That's why I wanted to know whether I can use it to format only FRP partition.

Transsion tool does not have the format single partition feature.
Try the below manual method
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
22-03-2020, 04:37 PM

(21-03-2020, 11:55 PM)Dilone61 That's the one I initially used but it refused. I brought this up on Page 8 and was told that it can work in CM2 MTK.

that's not the same file you used, i removed the old file not compatible with sp flash tool and replaced with sp flash tool compatible DA file. I even changed the name to the full device model "Huawei Y3 2017 CRO-U00 (sign & no-sign)" so it's easily recognizable that it's different
surely you'll notice this if you actually downloaded and tested the new file
Dilone61
Dilone61
Dilone61
Experienced Member
23-03-2020, 11:10 AM
(22-03-2020, 04:37 PM)X3non
(21-03-2020, 11:55 PM)Dilone61 That's the one I initially used but it refused. I brought this up on Page 8 and was told that it can work in CM2 MTK.

that's not the same file you used, i removed the old file not compatible with sp flash tool and replaced with sp flash tool compatible DA file. I even changed the name to the full device model "Huawei Y3 2017 CRO-U00 (sign & no-sign)" so it's easily recognizable that it's different
surely you'll notice this if you actually downloaded and tested the new file

Good! This one now worked but after I disabled checking of LIB-Da mismatch. But the problem now is SP flash tool says that this is a secure baseband chip, Please select an auth file before proceeding". Is there a work around? Or where can I download the auth file?
Thanks.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
23-03-2020, 05:51 PM
(23-03-2020, 11:10 AM)Dilone61 Good! This one now worked but after I disabled checking of LIB-Da mismatch. But the problem now is SP flash tool says that this is a secure baseband chip, Please select an auth file before proceeding". Is there a work around? Or where can I download the auth file?
Thanks.

is your phone still able to power on?
which of the two DA files did you use that prompted this auth file error?
BTW since you're trying to remove frp, did you try the method in @innagee's reply?
This post was last modified: 23-03-2020, 06:04 PM by X3non.
Dilone61
Dilone61
Dilone61
Experienced Member
23-03-2020, 06:54 PM
(23-03-2020, 05:51 PM)X3non
(23-03-2020, 11:10 AM)Dilone61 Good! This one now worked but after I disabled checking of LIB-Da mismatch. But the problem now is SP flash tool says that this is a secure baseband chip, Please select an auth file before proceeding". Is there a work around? Or where can I download the auth file?
Thanks.

is your phone still able to power on?
which of the two DA files did you use that prompted this auth file error?
BTW since you're trying to remove frp, did you try the method in @innagee's reply?

Yes, the phone is able to power on, but it only shows the welcome screen page where you are to select language, region and Wi-Fi. I extracted the DA and used the no signed file, I tested the signed one to. They are all working after disabling the Check LIB.da Mismatch. The other manual method I did not get.
Dilone61
Dilone61
Dilone61
Experienced Member
23-03-2020, 07:01 PM
(22-03-2020, 11:02 AM)innagee

Oh! The problem with videos is that I'm visually impaired and they don't explain word by word what they do. Many things they just show and not explain.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
23-03-2020, 10:04 PM

(23-03-2020, 07:01 PM)Dilone61
(22-03-2020, 11:02 AM)innagee

Oh! The problem with videos is that I'm visually impaired and they don't explain word by word what they do. Many things they just show and not explain.

Enable full screen to watch the video clearly or get someone with clear vision to assist you because this is the simplest way.
Pages (2): 1 2 Next